New to the community!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New to the community!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

Hello everyone I’m brand new here and am trying to spread my wings throughout this website and try new things! I bought my first Windstone when I was 9 years old and I’m 36 now and have just found out there is a website and a whole awesome community and collections so I’m super excited!!! Thank you Melody for my first glimpse into my fantasy world and now I know it won’t be my last!

etruscan
      Participant

Welcome!  Now that you have rediscovered Windstone you probably will find that your collection grows and your bank account shrinks, but it’s worth it. 🙂

Landipan
        Participant

Welcome Sherry! I’m glad you’ve rediscovered the awesome-ness of Windstones, it’s such a fun and glorious world Melody and the team have created for us!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
          Keymaster

Welcome!

Kim
            Blocked

Hi and welcome.  Where are you from?  What was your first piece and what pieces do you own now?  What would you like to get in the future?  I am 35 myself and bought my first Windstone which was a peacock fledgling dragon when I was 13 from a local gift shop.  When they went out of business years later, I found more Windstone dragons on eBay and then found this website and got really into collecting other creatures too besides dragons.  I went from a few pieces to quite a few over the years, especially grab bag pieces.  They have been fun to collect and trade and this forum has always been great!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
              Participant

Welcome.Glad you found this awesome place,make some new friends,meet an incredible business and collect some beautiful art.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                Participant

Welcome. Enjoy the upcoming members to your Windstone Collection!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

sherry10151982
                  Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello!! Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m from Dallas, Texas and my first piece was the old white baby unicorn I found at a small gift shop in my local mall. They had all sorts of Windstone creatures and I was hooked. It had gone out of business soon after and I was unable to find any more 😭. I can’t believe the many colors and different breeds there are; I’m afraid I’m going to go broke most of the time 😂.</p>

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.