New Tattoo… All Finished! Page 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Tattoo… All Finished! Page 2

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

I like it! One day I’ll get my tattoo! It’ll be one of those ‘constantly re-inventing myself’ type of things. I don’t plan to surrender to old age. In my 70s, I may just decide it’s time to wear my hair in a mohawk!!!!

BDW
      Participant

awww wish I could see the tattoo pic, my internet or computer won’t let me.
        I’ll be going to a friends house this week to see what I’m missing. I’ll think of viewing it then. Hopefully the photo contest will be up so I can view those and vote. πŸ˜€

Anonymous

((((looses breath))))

Man – it’s a beautiful tattoo…… but I could never ever….. I am cringing at the thought LOL Not a tat-person πŸ˜‰ Congrats tho, very pretty and well done! πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird wrote:

I like it! One day I’ll get my tattoo! It’ll be one of those ‘constantly re-inventing myself’ type of things. I don’t plan to surrender to old age. In my 70s, I may just decide it’s time to wear my hair in a mohawk!!!!

I’m picturing this…. and it’s awesome! I was thinking of being the old lady with bright green dreadlocks, myself….

And thanks for the comments everyone! The comments make me happy, especially since this tattoo means a lot to me. I have to say that the pain I went through with the tattoo was nothing compared to what it commemorates. πŸ™‚

Gorgeous! That wing has a neat 3D effect….awesome! I’ve been scheming and planning for my 3rd tattoo….I guess third time’s the charm. I already have 2 and after 5 years I realized I still want one more πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.