New Tanzanite color

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Tanzanite color

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    ROSE
    Participant

Sorry, posted twice

Nightcrow
      Participant

I meant the crystal globe in the middle.

Ahhh, okay, now I see! That makes sense. ๐Ÿ™‚

There have been odd dragons in the past who escaped the factory with a different eye or gem color than they ought to have (in fact, there’s a blue-eyed Copper Patina dragon up for sale in the Classifieds right now!) so that was my first thought; I don’t own any Curlies or Coileds, so I tend to forget about the globe accessory on those pieces!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

rachelled
        Participant

Will the orientals be done in this colour scheme as well?

Just wondering since I know the orientals had some sculpting add horn issues.

I have been on pins and needles keeping an eye out ๐Ÿ™‚

Scathach
          Participant

I’m hoping for a re-stock of the tanzanite lap dragons.

I’m kicking myself for not getting one.

Life is beautiful.

Marianne
            Participant

I got myself the Tanzanite hatcher. What a beautiful color for the hatcher.

Kim
              Blocked

I am just wondering when more fledglings would be painted and baby dragons? I would love to get those 2 together.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Marianne
                Participant

Hehe, you are going to have that new china cabinet filled up super quick Kim. Good luck!! Also hoping for the baby dragon in copper and tanzanite. Squeak, squeeeeeak!

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Will the orientals be done in this colour scheme as well?

Just wondering since I know the orientals had some sculpting add horn issues.

I have been on pins and needles keeping an eye out ๐Ÿ™‚

THIS ^

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

tig3r06
                    Participant

Hi! Are there going to be baby dragons, scratchers and emperors in Tanzanite? Thank you!

Susie
                      Keymaster

More styles of dragons in Tanzanite will be available as soon as we have pictures for the store of them. That may happen in the next week or so. Most likely after the website has its down-time while we merge the forum and the store, which we are hoping will be sometime next week.

I don’t know if the Oriental dragons are planned in Tanzanite, but I suspect so.

tig3r06
                        Participant

More styles of dragons in Tanzanite will be available as soon as we have pictures for the store of them. That may happen in the next week or so. Most likely after the website has its down-time while we merge the forum and the store, which we are hoping will be sometime next week.

I don’t know if the Oriental dragons are planned in Tanzanite, but I suspect so.

Thank you Susie! I’m so excited for more ๐Ÿ™‚

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

I’m so excited! Orientals in this color would be truly amazing

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.