New Standing Hippogriff Colt Grab Bag in store 2-2-2023

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion New Standing Hippogriff Colt Grab Bag in store 2-2-2023

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Today we released a “Wild Dog” Grab Bag Edition of the Standing Hippogriff Colt. They are one per customer and $250.00 each. These are being offered first come, first served, there are quite a lot of them available. An announcement has gone out through the email newsletter/announcement Mail Chimp system.

Hopefully the website won’t crash! If it does, wait a bit and it will come back to life.

Brenda Lower
      Participant

Today we released a “Wild Dog” Grab Bag Edition of the Standing Hippogriff Colt. They are one per customer and $250.00 each. These are being offered first come, first served, there are quite a lot of them available. An announcement has gone out through the email newsletter/announcement Mail Chimp system.

Hopefully the website won’t crash! If it does, wait a bit and it will come back to life.

Susie, I they just posted and sold out last night, but will we be getting a class photo for them? No rush!

Thanks so much! I’m so excited to get mine when it comes.

Susie
        Keymaster

Melody has class photos of them. I don’t know where she posts those – possibly on her Melody Pena Facebook Page? I’ve lost track!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Is Melody going to do laying down ones too you think?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
            Keymaster

We did take class pics, but I don’t know where they were filed.
              I can’t find them on the computer. I’ll ask on Monday.
              *edit*
              Oh never mind, I found them!
              I’ll need to edit the pics a bit, so I’ll try to get them up on Monday

etruscan
              Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page:

Melody wrote, in answer to a question about more AWB hippogriff colts, “I still have a small group ( 30? ) of unpainted Hippocolts that I can paint as AWD for those of you that missed out. We’ll do a “waitlist” thing where you will be notified when they are available. I won’t be able to get to them next week, but by late February I should be able to.”

Cretaceous_K
                Participant

Super excited to see class pics! Also cany wait to receive mine! 🙂

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Shiarah
                  Participant

I would also love to see a batch of laying hippo colts to match! I wasn’t collecting yet when the original batch of those went out, so I’d be thrilled to get another chance at having one. 😊

etruscan
                    Participant

Melody has posted the class pics under “General Windstone”:

African Wild Dog Standing hippogrif colts class pics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.