fbpx

New Spammer's Profile XD

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Spammer's Profile XD

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I can’t say I belong in there either. 😕

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I have been wondering that myself. Alot of people on here have so much in common. For the most part we are women or gay, like MLP, do resins or collect resin horses, read fantasy, watch anime or play an online game, and love animals. Its quite weird.

Hm, now that you list it, the only thing I fit with the the collecting Windstones and loving animals. Thank goodness it’s enough to be accepted! 😆

Dont feel bad. Thats the only thing I have in common, too. Oh! I forgot to put Star Trek up there! Lots are Star Trek fans!

Yay Star Trek!! Live long and prosper!!!!

Ditto! And don’t forget that we love food too.

I guess the online game is the only thing on the list that doesn’t apply for me, since I’ve just been playing computer games by myself so far…though that might change if I get addicted to WoW…

Anonymous

WoW addicition is actually pretty serious. You can type /played to see how long you’ve been on, and some of the people in our guild have spent .. seriously .. 1/3 of their life in the past year playing.

I have about 65 days invested myself since Sep 05 … quite a bit of that time is spent idling/chatting though, being online while doing other things.

Bob

well I fit Gay, Animal Lover and Windstone lover but I have no idea what MLP or whatever it is called is. I have never heard of it so needless to say I’m not a gamer and Star Trek is not number 1 on my list or even 100 for that matter. But that is just me. I’m here because Melody invited me to check it out and I got hooked

Patricia
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

well I fit Gay, Animal Lover and Windstone lover but I have no idea what MLP or whatever it is called is. I have never heard of it so needless to say I’m not a gamer and Star Trek is not number 1 on my list or even 100 for that matter. But that is just me. I’m here because Melody invited me to check it out and I got hooked

I imagine MLP stands for My Little Pony.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Starbreeze
            Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I imagine MLP stands for My Little Pony.

Thanks…I was wondering too! 😆

I knew I heard that somewhere and I couldn’t think of it. Thanks.

Maria
              Participant

What do you guys think of #211? Legit?

Starbreeze
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

What do you guys think of #211? Legit?

hmmm….not sure…what makes you suspicious?

SPark
                  Participant

I’d say that’s definitely a spammer. Nobody has “sport” as their sole interest! Real folks either don’t enter any, or put lots of things, and at this forum they’d have /something/ in “interests” related to fantasy, dragons, art, something!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Oulette is def a spammer. Stinking mortagage brokers!

Bob

well does anyone want to buy a house and need a broker?? If not you are outta here!!!

Maria
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Oulette is def a spammer. Stinking mortagage brokers!

That’s what tipped me off. The website.

Bob

OH I wish I could boot them outta here!!

Maria
                            Participant

Bah. they’re not half as bad as some other stuff that’s dropped by here.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 134 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.