fbpx

New Spammer's Profile XD

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Spammer's Profile XD

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 134 total)
  • Author

Hmm…I thought people didn’t get put on the memberlist until they were approved….I guess not…

Maria
    Participant

I think they get on the member list either way. They just can’t post until they’re approved.

That seems to be the case. It always amazes me that there are all these bots and spam mail going around. You’d think that no one would be silly enough to respond to stuff like that, but some people must be, otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it.

Skigod377
      Participant

Sugarpeep is real enough and obviously belongs. She has MLP on her Deviantart site.

Starbreeze
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Sugarpeep is real enough and obviously belongs. She has MLP on her Deviantart site.

Sugarpeep is a cute name, don’t you think?

Skigod377
          Participant

It is a very sweet name!

Starbreeze
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

It is a very sweet name!

I hope she joins us soon. Perhaps she still needs to be approved.

Skigod377
              Participant

I have not seen her on yet. Her name just popped up, so it’ll be a few days, probably.

Maria
                Participant

Sugarpeep’s artwork is neat. Those muscular systems are extremely well-done, and so are her drawings of real life birds. How come so many Windstoners are also MLPers?

Skigod377
                  Participant

I have been wondering that myself. Alot of people on here have so much in common. For the most part we are women or gay, like MLP, do resins or collect resin horses, read fantasy, watch anime or play an online game, and love animals. Its quite weird.

Maria
                    Participant

Hm, now that you list it, the only thing I fit with the the collecting Windstones and loving animals. Thank goodness it’s enough to be accepted! ๐Ÿ˜†

Starbreeze
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I have been wondering that myself. Alot of people on here have so much in common. For the most part we are women or gay, like MLP, do resins or collect resin horses, read fantasy, watch anime or play an online game, and love animals. Its quite weird.

It is strange how we were all drawn here…

Skigod377
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hm, now that you list it, the only thing I fit with the the collecting Windstones and loving animals. Thank goodness it’s enough to be accepted! ๐Ÿ˜†

Dont feel bad. Thats the only thing I have in common, too. Oh! I forgot to put Star Trek up there! Lots are Star Trek fans!

Starbreeze
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dont feel bad. Thats the only thing I have in common, too. Oh! I forgot to put Star Trek up there! Lots are Star Trek fans!

Yay Star Trek!! Live long and prosper!!!!

Skigod377
                            Participant

See!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 134 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.