fbpx

New Siggie

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Siggie

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

Pegasi1978 set this up for me and I think she did a fantastic job. Thanks Pegasi1978

Purplecat
        Participant

That’s awesome!!! I like!!! Pegasi is so much better at doing these than I am…it really looks great! 😀

lamortefille
          Participant

Is that your dog darjeb? He/she is a beauty!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Your’s are good too Purplecat. It just takes practice. I used to work at a newspaper designing pages for three years. After I quit I joined a The Last Unicorn icon contest community on livejournal. We are about to celebrate our second anniversary and I try to participate every week. There are are some folks in the community who’s work blows me away. So elegant! You can see almost every icon that I made for the contest on my Web site. My most recent entries aren’t loaded yet.

Glad you like it darjeb.

darjeb
              Participant

Yes that’s my dog and Tristen is a he and needless to say he is spoiled rotten but he is my baby.

Quote:

pegasi1978 Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:08 pm Post subject:

——————————————————————————–

Your’s are good too Purplecat.
                Yeah! I love mine… it makes me smile to see it scroll past! And it’s within the size limits too 🙂

aww darjeb what a nice chow chow, I used to have one, she lives with some friends of mine now here is a pic of her though:

that was last summer when I went to see them, right now she is living with me until they get their new house.

darjeb
                Participant

She’s very pretty. How old is she? From the picture I think she is a darker red than Tristen he is more of a strawberry red color. He is the fourth chow I have had one at a time. I had a blue male Emperor Kwantung Ku, a blue female Starfire Mist of Poppyland, a red female Smokerise’s Hope for The Future and now Tristen who is Pineacres Legend of the Fall. The only one I named was Starfire the rest I have adoped as adults Tristen was 9 1/2 mo old when I got him. I love chows. I can’t understand why they have such a bad reputation all four of mine have been big babies.

Maria
                  Participant

That’s a great siggie, darjeb. I love it.

She is 8 years now, I bought her from a pet shop (BAD Tina Bad) I worked there and everyone that came in wanted to buy her becasue they had a friend with a male and they could sell the puppies, YAY. PUKES So I bought her with full intention of having her forever, but her and Ruffian had other plans, fight to the death. Seeing how both breeds are same sex aggresive I should have known better, but alas did it anyhow. Skip forward 2 years and Pippin had been spayed for almost 1.5 years so I knew it wasnt just hormones anymore it was dominance, neither girl would give that up, so for me then best option was to re-home one of them, and she was altered and my friend liked her more. If I had known then what I know now I could have worked through it, but I have learned many a thing since and now have the 3, as i have 2 shibas, living quite peacefully right now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.