New Repair Project: Peacock Lap Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs New Repair Project: Peacock Lap Dragon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I’m excited to report that I have a new subject on the worktable (okay, it’s the kitchen table), AND I have an entire week alone in the house to work on it!

I forgot to get a ‘before’ picture, so here’s the picture the seller sent me. Poor broken-faced Peacock:

So far, I’ve refitted his horn and the one chip of gypsum I found, and glued them securely with superglue, pressing to hold the pieces in place:

So far, so good! (You can’t quite see it in this photo, but the piece for the tiny chip closest to the eye is actually sitting on the dragon’s face! Not gonna lose it this time!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

rock-reader
      Participant

Nice work so far. Are you going to keep her after repairing her?

Nightcrow
        Participant

Haha, wow, I missed this reply by a mile! Sorry. Yes, I am planning to keep her! Believe it or not, I didn’t have a single Peacock piece before I got this girl, so I’m really happy to have one of what I think of as the ‘original’ colors (original, anyway, to the time frame where I first discovered Windstone).

I really need to get some updated pictures, too! Guess this thread must have gotten buried or something after I started it; I didn’t even remember posting it! *facepalm*

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.