fbpx

New PYO from Kujacker

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone New PYO from Kujacker

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

I haven’t done too many pyo during the past few years. I would like to regularly paint some, but money and time won’t seem to allow it at this time. Anyway, on to the pyos, two Phoenix. Both have “magic” paint, but I don’t believe it’s really visible on any of the photos. These photos are also from my phone, since my camera’s battery no longer holds a charge… and the new camera I just bought takes HORRIBLE pictures! I’ll be returning it for sure.

Some of you might remember this guy! He is from the very first batch of phoenix when released. He sat around half finished for what now? Five years? One of my ferrets even scaled the table back at the other house and pushed him off, so the last part of his crest broke off (glued back on). Painted to be a rooster, a favorite bird of mine. Unfortunately, the detail on the rock isn’t showing! It’s antiqued in tans and light browns.

This guy was a “commission” for a friend. He helped me pay some massive vet bills, so I asked him if I could paint a statue for him. Some of you may know him! If you’ve ever read any Warhammer books, he writes some! He’s written other things as well. C.L.Werner. He also regularly buys me lunch at work because I’m poor lol. Anyway, he asked for a phoenix painted kinda like lava.

etruscan
      Participant

Very nice! I particularly like “Lava” and his rock.

Falcolf
        Participant

I love your rooster phoenix! Such great colours and they look so great on the sculpt! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

dragonmedley
          Participant

The rooster really came out nice ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Amstaff
            Participant

They are both terrific…. but the rooster is definitely my favorite. He is awesome !

bayoudragon
              Participant

I LOVE the rooster!! And the magic paint does show up a bit. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                Blocked

That’s a pretty Ki-rin!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kujacker
                  Participant

Oh, and I forgot to post this guy. He was a commission from lasohaney several months ago. Inspired by the peacock mantis shrimp.

(Unfinished lava phoenix ha!)

SPark
                    Participant

Wow, how colorful!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

I really really like the rooster! It looks just like a jungle rooster, and it really works well.

Landipan
                        Participant

What a pretty Kirin! I could totally see it swimming around in the ocean deep!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

What a pretty Kirin! I could totally see it swimming around in the ocean deep!

And with it’s forelegs up like that…punching anything it wants out. Just like a mantis shrimp! ๐Ÿ˜€ -laughs-

Kujacker
                            Participant

Thanks everyone! I also forgot to mention that the mantis shrimp is completed all in pastels.
                              I’m itching to paint another pyo. But I’ll have to be patient… Wish money problems weren’t bad.

Kujacker
                              Participant

I’m thinking about opening up for a single commission. Would anyone be interested? Prices depends on sculpt and paint scheme. Free range type schemes are always discounted.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.