New Production Kirin colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Production Kirin colors?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

Putting in a vote or 50 for autumn leaf kirins!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Snow kirins? 😀 or something similar. Some wintery blue ones would be dreamy! I’ve been trying to stay away from ebay BUT I seem to remember a color that was done recently-Dreamscape. How hard would that be to paint on kirins?

Kim
        Blocked

I would also love to see some grab bag sitting baby kirins at some point if possible!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
          Participant

OMGOMOGOMG, you guys, I was going through the old ebay test paint gallery and came upon the MOST gorgeous coloration my lil heart has ever seeeeeeeen. I know I’ve be clamoring for some earthy green and brown Kirins, and I still want those too lol….

But this ‘Cavern Spring’ color and this ‘Periwinkle China’ by Jordan Haviland is Ahhhhhhmazing, they’re so gorgeous and amazing and ethereal, be still my heart….I would love anything in a similar color scheme ;~;

null
            null

‘Periwinkle china’#2

There was also dragon in the cavern spring color scheme and they were equally amazing and beautiful!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

Agree 100% with Landipan. Especially with Cavern Spring, the colors are just so incredibly gorgeous

Finding happiness again.

tig3r06
              Participant

O.M.G. Landipan all of those are GORGEOUS 😍

Matty
                Participant

I love all the Kirins! I would be happy with a new family to.. or just any family period! It would be nice to see them in the store. I agree though I think they will sell fast!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Wow! I somehow missed these. I’m not normally super into pastel-ish fantasy colors, but those are REALLY pretty!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Landipan
                    Participant

I know! They’re so pretty, I love pastels and wish we saw more, I imagine these test paints went for a lot when they were on eBay!

I’m hoping once Melody figures out the horn issue with them we’ll see a new Kirin family this year!

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.