fbpx

New Production Color

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Production Color

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

I love the new eye colour. I’d have to see the rest of the line-up. Though where the hell I’d but another whole set I’m not sure…maybe I’ll just get a curlie in this colour.

Bob

SilverArrow wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

CAn you say BYE BYE rubies??
        I heard nothing of this when I was at the Factory on Monday nor did I see any painted in this new color, from what I can tell in the link I like these MUCH more then the original Ruby ones

Ditto. I kept my Ruby male (one of the first ones, dark red – not candy apple), but I still wanted one that wasn’t such a saturated red. I’m looking forward to seeing these because I “need” a red dragon. I really liked that they used orange eyes! I’ll be looking to see when my local dealer gets one in.

No money, but maybe I can ask Santa….. 😈
        No money here now either and I now will need the Gold, EmPea and new Fire in the Emperor, Male, Mother, Young and Hatchling and Fire Fledgie and curl

Melody
        Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

I just heard from Susie that there is a new production color starting to come out. It’s called Red Fire. I haven’t seen it yet, and so far it’s only in the Male and Mother Dragons, which I’ve ordered.

I will post a pic as soon as I get them in.These guys are more red than ruby. They have fiery orange/gold trim. No pink. Orange eyes.We need to post a picture.

Stephanie
          Participant

Sounds nice! Are you planning on doing ALL the dragons in this color for regular production??? OR is it too soon to tell?

Bob

I’d like to know that too and if there will be fire curls or are these because of the Flame curlies we already have??

lamortefille
              Participant

Thanks for the link, star! He’s really pretty and I like the orange eyes, too. πŸ˜€

Blade-of-the-Moon
                Participant

I could see getting my first OW, Lap or Scratcher in this color…I love the orange eyes too… πŸ˜€

I would have loved a Mother or Male in this color..but I’m limiting myself to one design each for now… πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
                  Participant

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orange eyes!!!!!!!! Hoooraaaaayy!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Very pretty from what I can see on the catalog link! I have a character colored like that, orange eyes too- so I might need to get one once I see what sculpt I like it on. πŸ™‚

I liked that Ruby was true to its name- some rubies (the gemstones) tend to have that pinkish tint while others are a deeper red.

The new color is more like a rich garnet. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

wolflodge100
                      Participant

Well, I should find out tomorrow because I ordered one too πŸ˜€ I will post pics when it gets here.

Bob

Very KEWL thanks!!!

Heather
                          Participant

OOO! 😯 πŸ˜€ This looks like it’s going to be a nice color combo! Man, if they produce the OW or any of the Spectrals in this color then I am so sunk; I won’t be able to keep my hands off of them. πŸ˜† And a fledgie would be hard to pass up, too. I can’t wait to see these hit the stores–I may just have to see if I can get the shop near work to order one. yum yum yum πŸ˜›

Mmloda
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I just heard from Susie that there is a new production color starting to come out. It’s called Red Fire. I haven’t seen it yet, and so far it’s only in the Male and Mother Dragons, which I’ve ordered.

I will post a pic as soon as I get them in.These guys are more red than ruby. They have fiery orange/gold trim. No pink. Orange eyes.We need to post a picture.

WOW Melody..they sound great…I would love to see a pic, I think this may just be the next color I will have to add to my collection….:lol: And I am so glad to hear that this will be a new production color.

Marzena

Maria
                              Participant

Awesome, a new production color! I can’t wait for the Spectrals and OW in that! πŸ˜€

Blade-of-the-Moon
                                Participant

That’s what I’m thinking…an OW in that color would be really sweet… πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.