fbpx

New production color in the works? Maybe?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New production color in the works? Maybe?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

:shout: Did she say amethyst oriental?!? squeek* squeek* I’ve been wanting an oriential in a purple color for SO long! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sbianchi
      Participant

The amethyst color is beautiful, I can’t wait to see the Orientals in that color! ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I would love an Oriental in that color! Big time squeek* ing for one of those .

Heather
          Participant

Melody wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I do really love the Amethyst, but I’m still dying hard for a nice Twilight/Ocean Blue inspired color with straw or yellow eyes!

There are four colors I have been thinking about:
            a sapphire blue of some kind ( that was what Olimpia was working on with the twilight and ocean blue dragons she did, They ended up being
            Artist’s editions, but I still want to come up with a basic blue dragon)
            autumn leaf
            a gold/orangish color, (what kind of mineral would that be?)
            and now amethyst
            Oh, and then there is pinfire, which isn’t really a color, it is black with magic invisible paint on it. Looks like a pinfire opal.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I want an Old Warrior in all of those . . . . Would Pinfire look good with dichroic eyes, I wonder?

Amethyst Orientals–are they going to be in the online store, or just LP’s on Ebay? And when will they become available? Please, if anybody from the WS staff could answer this, I would really want to get one–bad!!! Those would be BEEEUUTIFUL!!! squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek*
            want, want, want, want, want! XD

Nightcrow
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

a nice Twilight/Ocean Blue inspired color with straw or yellow eyes!

Oh, YES! The eyes just really take the Ocean color from “pretty” to “AMAZING”. ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Maria
              Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I want an Old Warrior in all of those . . . . Would Pinfire look good with dichroic eyes, I wonder?

Stay here, you! I like dichroic eyes on OWs too!

Heather
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

Kujacker
                  Participant

*wishes ALL orientals were LP*
                    I cannot afford those huge ebay prices! Specially if an oriental came out in the amethyst color… I’d be so mad if I couldn’t get one because of ebay >__<

Maria
                    Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

SQUEAK!

Adaneth
                      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

I cannot afford those huge ebay prices! Specially if an oriental came out in the amethyst color… I’d be so mad if I couldn’t get one because of ebay >__<

Yes, yes, YES! ๐Ÿ™„

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

Yes, yes, YES! ๐Ÿ™„
                          Ditto that ๐Ÿ˜€ !

Sapphire blue or Twilight would work for me! 8) Although I’m pretty sure it would probably send the husband screaming for the check book and credit cards :oops:……assuming he found out before I managed to actually snag one. ๐Ÿ˜€

Kujacker wrote:

**Agrees wholeheartedly** :yes: squeek* squeek* squeek*

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.