fbpx

New production color in the works? Maybe?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New production color in the works? Maybe?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I do really love the Amethyst, but I’m still dying hard for a nice Twilight/Ocean Blue inspired color with straw or yellow eyes!

There are four colors I have been thinking about:
      a sapphire blue of some kind ( that was what Olimpia was working on with the twilight and ocean blue dragons she did, They ended up being
      Artist’s editions, but I still want to come up with a basic blue dragon)
      autumn leaf
      a gold/orangish color, (what kind of mineral would that be?)
      and now amethyst
      Oh, and then there is pinfire, which isn’t really a color, it is black with magic invisible paint on it. Looks like a pinfire opal.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Melody wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I do really love the Amethyst, but I’m still dying hard for a nice Twilight/Ocean Blue inspired color with straw or yellow eyes!

There are four colors I have been thinking about:
        a sapphire blue of some kind ( that was what Olimpia was working on with the twilight and ocean blue dragons she did, They ended up being Artist’s editions, but I still want to come up with a basic blue dragon)
        autumn leaf
        and now amethyst
        Oh, and then there is pinfire, which isn’t really a color, it is black with magic invisible paint on it. Looks like a pinfire opal.

Ooohh a Sapphire blue dragon? *Drools*

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Melody wrote:

I know – Sunstone. Its a really neat looking stone with pretty sparkely specks in it. Or Maybe Amber ? Those two minerals can be described as having those colors. Personally, I would LOVE to see how you would do an Amber dragon.

Kujacker
          Participant

I still need to finish my Black gold collection before an amethyst color comes out! The ow and riser.
            And yeah… Purpleturtle… I’m with you on that job thing heh.

Adaneth
            Participant

Pinfire sounds interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing some sort of sapphire blue color as well as the amethyst. 😀

darjeb
              Participant

Leigha wrote:

oooooooh

amythest emperor to go with my pink/purple emperor…

<3

What Pink/Purple emperor?? Did I miss something?

darjeb
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Silverdragon wrote:

I was just curious if we could get a hint of a new color for the dragons if there is one soon or in the process. 🙂 😀 😀

The latest color around here is Amethyst.

When and what dragons in that color?

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

How about Citrine? That’s a semi-precious stone in a lovely deep goldeny color. I have a pair of earrings with that stone in them.

http://www.gemstone.org/gem-by-gem/english/citrine.html

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

what about an opal color? A translucent pearly color with blues, greens, and red fire shining through the pearly color? I have a pendant with an opal in it and it’s really beautiful, especially surrounded with other colors.
                    Another orange/gold mineral is imperial topaz which is a deeper orange than citrine, also more rare. It’s very beautiful set off in gold.

Maria
                    Participant

What about a white penchant to the Black Gold dragons? You know, a shimmery pale base coat – white or cream or light brown – with bright crests and wing membranes.

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

I think a new production ‘light’ color would be neat. All of the other production dragons – except the White ones, of course – have been very brightly colored and intense. It would be cool to see another line of ‘white’ dragons, only maybe these guys could look more like the Glacier or CP colors. Not pure white, but maybe antiqued in a color so thier pretty detail shows 😀 . But of course this is only a suggestion. I can’t help fell a little guilty, I know that Melody already has her plate full – I’m just spouting ideas 😉 , not requests 😀 .

siberakh1
                        Participant

darjeb wrote:

Leigha wrote:

oooooooh

amythest emperor to go with my pink/purple emperor…

<3

What Pink/Purple emperor?? Did I miss something?

PM’d you to explain. :}

oooooooooh! I would kill for an amethyst OW with the Orange Eyes! That would be so georgeous!
                          Please, please do it! 😆

As far as an orange color mineral, how about the fire opal? Or if you are looking for a more periwinkle-type purple, how about something that is the color of a good quality tanzanite? 8)

Melody
                          Keymaster

darjeb wrote:

Melody wrote:

Silverdragon wrote:

I was just curious if we could get a hint of a new color for the dragons if there is one soon or in the process. 🙂 😀 😀

The latest color around here is Amethyst.

When and what dragons in that color?Curlies and Orientals so far .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.