fbpx

New Ow's with Automotive paint.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Ow's with Automotive paint.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Hi mrs.Melody,
      I was wondering about those special gold OW’s.

Are you going to be painting other OW’s in different colors with the special automotive paint over them too eventually?

(like black gold or Ruby OW with the Automotive paint over it)

Or maybe some of the other dragons?

I certainly would like to try and snag one off ebay.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

And where is the second special gold OW?

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I think Karen (she does all the ebay stuff) was out of the office so there was a delay. I bet he’ll be up soon. The astral griffin chicks may be up this week as well.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I think Karen (she does all the ebay stuff) was out of the office so there was a delay. I bet he’ll be up soon. The astral griffin chicks may be up this week as well.

Astral griffin chicks?

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Astral griffin chicks?

They aren’t very exciting – nothing you or Nirvanacat or any of the other forum members would be at ALL interested in, Ski. πŸ˜‰

Ok, OK, Nam’s referring to the chicks she painted to match the Sun Griffin and the Moon Griffin. And I think the Twilight Griffin should go to live with her mama! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† They should be interesting auctions – maybe I’ll get lucky and people will want to save money for the labordite griffin.

Skigod377
              Participant

ddvm wrote:

They aren’t very exciting – nothing you or Nirvanacat or any of the other forum members would be at ALL interested in, Ski. πŸ˜‰

Ok, OK, Nam’s referring to the chicks she painted to match the Sun Griffin and the Moon Griffin. And I think the Twilight Griffin should go to live with her mama! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† They should be interesting auctions – maybe I’ll get lucky and people will want to save money for the labordite griffin. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ahhhh!!! I didnt know they were called Astral chicks … No.. no iterest whatsoever in them… *Checks Ebay* πŸ˜›

*grabs whip and chain* back! back! Nothing to see here! Move along! Nope, no chicks!

*subliminal message* Remember the long, long list of goodies coming out – *twirls watch* must save money for other goodies…

I thought those had already been sold!

Is the Windstone scene this busy all year ’round, or did I just come at a good time?

lamortefille
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                  Participant

Hessari wrote:

Is the Windstone scene this busy all year ’round, or did I just come at a good time?We like to talk πŸ˜†

The chicks have not been on yet, but the momma and pappa are both gone. DDVM got the mamma!

Participant

Hessari wrote:

Is the Windstone scene this busy all year ’round, or did I just come at a good time?

Welcome to the maddness. It goes in spurts, but this has been busier in the last couple of months than it was before. The factory has been steadily turning out things since about January. I would say it is busier than it was last year at this time, but I maybe wrong.

I got exceptionally lucky – one of the best days of my life! They still tease me at work about how I bounced around all afternoon. I doubt I’ll get that lucky again but I will be in the bidding for the Twilight Griffin.

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Ok, OK, Nam’s referring to the chicks she painted to match the Sun Griffin and the Moon Griffin. And I think the Twilight Griffin should go to live with her mama! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† They should be interesting auctions – maybe I’ll get lucky and people will want to save money for the labordite griffin. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ahhhh!!! I didnt know they were called Astral chicks … No.. no iterest whatsoever in them… *Checks Ebay* πŸ˜›
                      Aw, man I forgot about the chicks. *looks around to sell some more stuff*

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Astral griffin chicks?

I didn’t know what to call the family, since it’s Sun griffin, Moon griffin, twilight chick and sunrise chick, so I called ’em the ‘astral’ griffin family as a group. Not officially or anything! I’m just too lazy to type out all their names most of the time. πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.