fbpx

New Moderator

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements New Moderator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ayonah
    Participant

Please welcome our newest official moderator, Shihiv, who comes to us all the way from the lower edge of the Tanglian Wilderness. Shihiv will be taking care of all the little things that moderators have to take care of, such as pouncing on spammers, dissipating excessive drama, and keeping the various subforums neat and tidy. Shihiv and his helpers have also posted an updated Forum Rules & Guidelines thread to replace our rusty old one. Please take a moment to read them (there have been a few minor changes made). Shihiv has also written separate Rules & Guidelines for the Flea Market, Trade & Swap, Non-Windstone Flea Market, and Repair subforums, so check those out too if you use those areas of the forum.

Bodine
      Participant

Welcome SHIHIV! ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Welcome! We are glad to have you!

windstonefan
        Participant

Welcome Shihiv! An I love your new adjusted rules. Yeah!
          I always say treat others how you would like to be treated but you said that so much better.

windstonefan

Adaneth
          Participant

Welcome to the forum, Shihiv, and thanks for the clarifications with the rules. ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome, Shihiv!

Hello, and thank you for the welcome. Down in the real wilderness, I depend on my colony of scatterbats to keep an eye on things. I don’t have those helpful, bat-winged eyeballs with me here, so Jennifer, Kiya, and “ebay” (Pam) will be acting as my official pseudo-scatterbats. They will help me by carrying out small administrative tasks like moving stray threads or troubleshooting technical problems. If you ever have a more serious problem, you should contact me directly by Private Message.

Sbianchi
            Participant

Hello and Welcome to the Forum SHIHIV and helpers!
              I love your Avatars!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Hi! ๐Ÿ™‚ and Welcome!

Misty
                Participant

Hello and Welcome! LOL love the little eyeballs floating around in the avatar pic >.<

Laurie
                  Participant

lolol, sure, you tell us to behave and then you go and call the girls “scatterbats” how rude. ๐Ÿ˜‰ welcome.

Laurie
                    Participant

Hello and Welcome! LOL love the little eyeballs floating around in the avatar pic >.<

hehe, that’s Kiya, Pam and Jennifer. Notice he didn’t put Susie in there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Hi Shiv! I must try to get around to visiting this Tanglian Wilderness sometime. It sure sounds like an interesting place.

Pam

Poor Susie probably doesn’t want to add “scatterbat” to her overflowing list of things to do!

Laurie
                          Participant

Poor Susie probably doesn’t want to add “scatterbat” to her overflowing list of things to do!

So true. ๐Ÿ˜‰ orrrrr, she might declaw him. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.