Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hi,

Forgive my ignorance but I really do not know a whole lot about Windstone Editions, but my grandmother recently moved into a smaller condo and has asked me to sell her Windstone Editions Flion for her.

I hope this is allowed here but I realize that this a very niche market so I am looking for some advice as to where I should be posting it for sale etc.

Thank you very much!

Here is the piece in question:

Dylan

Dylan
      Participant

thumbnail_IMG_3114-1

Dylan

fatalbeauty
        Participant

we post things for sale/trade/wanted in this area…

Classified Ads

oh and welcome!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
          Participant

Welcome to THE most awesome forum on the net! Very nice Flion.I am sire someone here would gladly give it a loving place to live.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
            Participant

Ebay also is an option if the Flion doesn’t sell here, or if you prefer to use ebay. Flions on ebay are selling in the $100 – $150 price range. If the Flion has chips or other damage people won’t pay as much for it.

Standard warning for shipping Windstones – they are more fragile than they look! There are many sad stories of someone who found a Windstone on ebay and had it break during shipping because the piece wasn’t packed properly.

The best shipping method is:
              1 – put the Windstone in a plastic bag so the paint doesn’t get rubbed during shipping

2 – Assuming that you don’t have the original box or the original box doesn’t have form-fitting inserts (I don’t know whether the Flions did) … wrap the Windstone in a lot of bubble wrap so that it fits tightly in a box and can’t move around.

3 – pack the first box in a second box, again using enough packing peanuts or other packing material that the first box can’t move around

4 – tape up the larger box, label, and ship! If you are selling via the Classifieds here, it is polite to send tracking for the package to the buyer.

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

Welcome aboard!

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
                Participant

P.S. Welcome to the Forum!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.