fbpx

New member old collector

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New member old collector

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

🙂 Hello, it is such a happy suprise to find myself looking at windstone pieces in my home again after losing my collection 10 years ago to a burglary. I have recently been able to acquire a few of the pieces that I had and my sons (even tho they were young then) took one look and couldn’t hold back the smiles and exclamations of “Mom, you found windstones!!!” They proceeded to tell their wives about how these dragons were a big part of their growing up with a love of dragons and other fantastical creatures. I have passed along my love of the windstone collection of superb art and imagination and now my grandchildren can also look upon these pieces and dream of having their own pieces some day. I think the boys will be visiting the site soon and I know they’re already watching ebay. Keep up the good work and keep those beautiful pieces coming. Windstone editions has now fueled 3 generations of my family’s imagination with a beauty I have found matched nowhere else. Thank You

Bodine
      Participant

Oh how sad you got robbed and for the loss. 🙁 Well,here’s to better days. Welcome,glad you found us and any help we can give in helping you grow your new collection,feel free to ask.Never know. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Misty
        Participant

Hello and welcome to the forum 😉

Well you and your family definetly came to the right place to renew your collection. Welcome and all here are more than willing to help you along the way! 🙂

Chloe
          Participant

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here. Windstones are wonderful, aren’t they??

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Welcome to the family! So glad you found us!

twindragonsmum

tdm

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Welcome to the family! So glad you found us!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.