fbpx

New layout

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New layout

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Not a fan of new layout to start with. To hard to find things and does not let me follow the area I was most interested in.
      Also a question, with this new form is there a way to update, I saw an edit but it kept posting as an old one. So would people need to go through all the pages to see updates. I mean just sounds like I should make a new post if I want people to see any changes.

Mercury Star
      Participant

Things are still being updated, in fact the forum layout changed right before I clicked on this thread. ๐Ÿ™‚ John and Susie said there will be lots of growing pains.

Mercury Star
        Participant

Never mind, the forum didn’t change, I am just super brain dead right now. Also I have discovered there is a time limit on editing. I actually try to think of this as fun, trying to figure everything out, poking around to see what works and what doesn’t. It’s all in the perspective, I guess.

Susie
          Keymaster

Thank you Andy – “growing pains” is a perfect way to describe it! Our webmaster Clay will be working at it slowly but surely. Today I hope he is taking a much needed day off.

Its a good idea to think of it as “fun” – a puzzle to solve! It will keep our brains active and fend off senility!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I’ll get the hang of this new site…. Software Discovery is one of my Specialties and FUN! LOL! ๐Ÿ˜€

FYI – did y’all (Mike and Andy) see the ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’ checkbox below? I imagine this is if you wish to be advised of any future posts to the specific thread you click this checkbox for. In other sites I’ve used (like LiveJournal) you will get an email notification whenever anyone posts to the thread… at least that is what I believe will happen here… I’m testing my theory on a couple other threads. We’ll see what happens!

๐Ÿ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Jennifer
              Keymaster

We know some of the functionality that we all got used to on the old forum is missing, or moved, or just weird right now. Thanks for bearing with us! Please know that what you see as of right now is a work in progress… it’s not yet its “final form!” Thank you so much for your patience and please do keep your feedback coming. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Also, just for our own sanity, can you please post about any errors, problems, concerns, suggestions, etc that you have with the new site/forum over here? http://windstoneeditions.com/the-windstone-forum/forum/miscellany/help-feedback/
                  There are already a few threads about the NEW site you can post in, or start your own if need be.
                  That’s just so it’s easier to find them all and work on getting things back up to speed!! Thanks so much!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Actually, so far I’m fairing well with the maneuverability. I am excited to see the Member PYO Gallery area might be fixed too. I haven’t messed with it yet, but the interface seems very much like the old forum before the last upgrade several years back.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.