fbpx

new KITTY GRIF and FooP pg.10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone new KITTY GRIF and FooP pg.10

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 272 total)
  • Author

That’s gorgeous! I especially love the blues. *drools*

Wow, he’s gorgeous already! I am a huge fan of sunset colors, so the area near his feet/mid tail makes me drool a little! XD

Do you use metallic paints for the most part? Your work always looks so ethereal and shiny. Love it!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

machineguts
    Participant

He is looking SO amazing Koishii!! :O

Syn

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The colors and placement are gorgeous; I love your version of “wild.” Congrats, MG; this is already a beautiful piece 🙂

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

I do use a lot of metallics. I have an affinity for sparkle and sheen and anything that gives off light. I also try to produce an affect where the colors look like they slightly shift when you turn the item, this can only be produced with metallics. I’ll use flat colors with the metallics when I need a slightly different color in the metallic or antiquing. And on some pieces, flat paint is airbrushed first as a base, then I go over with metallic.

It this guys case, he had a black coat and I just went strait to the metallics. He has some more work before I get to starting on his tripes. The color transitions are not smooth enough yet.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

double post monster hit me!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Hay guys. There is a person that needs some one who can do some repair work for them, they have a male dragon who’s spine and horns got damaged and she would like him repaired. I thought I would post here for more people to see if some one was interested:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/repair-help

(also, there are wip photos on page 2)

Syn

I think what she needs immediately is an estimated cost for the repairing so she can give it to the seller and be reimbursed. I know most of you are busy, but what she is looking for right now is the estimate, not a commitment from a specific person to repair it. She evidently has a time frame to provide the info, and that is almost up. Once she gets reimbursed, she can look for someone who wants to do the repair.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Thanks Syn, that is an idea! I do not actually Do repair work officially, so I do not have any rates yet myself.

Here is an update on the keeper! More blending and antiquing, so the colors are looking much more blended.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

WOW! i can already tell I am going to want this *drool*

On a side note, I already replied to that member seeking the repair and gave her an estimate. I have a waiting list at the moment, so if someone else wants to take on the job feel free though. (I’ve been a little MIA with the new job and all, but I got my first day off today though so I am trying to catch up on the forum) I still have about 30 broken windstones in my house from drgnlvr I have to work on before I take on any more jobs. *nods*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

So, the last two weeks have been a bit busy, especially with my sister back home.

I am back to getting pieces done, yours is almost done Wolfen, just sharpening up the stripes. Yours will be next to finish Wampus. Then Mgutze’s Keeper.

Sorry for the delay guys. If I have forgotten to reply to any emails or messages, please send me a poke.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

So Koishii-any new pictures? 🙂

Carolyn
                        Participant

That is gorgeous . LOVE the colors .

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

Are we having issues with the forum website layout?Agh, ok. 🙂
                            Here are some updates on some of the pieces worked on this month. And some sneak peaks.

Mgutz Keeper Now has stripes, but that is not the end of it! The next thing to do is add color to those stripes, if you can imagine that!

This is Wolfen’s PYO Uni. She also wanted an okapi, but with lighter coloring. The eyes are not set in, I just picked those ones for the photo. This one is finished.

And here is a sneek. I have been working on this guy inbetween commissions. He is not done yet, I based him off the yellow headed jaw fish. Love those guys.

And this one is a sneek peak too. My sister did the base..has no idea what to do with it from there, so I am going to take it over.

Holy canoli!! SO gorgeous Koishii!! Your striping is amazing, I can’t wait to see how MG’s keeper looks when its done 🙂

Also, the one based on the yellow headed jawfish is fantastic!! I don’t normally like yellow and light green together but wow, he’s seriously beautiful 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 272 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.