fbpx

new KITTY GRIF and FooP pg.10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone new KITTY GRIF and FooP pg.10

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Oh God, Koi! I LOVE your style so freaking much! I have said it before, but your way with markings is superb. You have a real knack for getting the ‘flow’ of the pattern to look natural. (Does make sense? ) ๐Ÿ˜•

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

That definately makes sense. It can be a real challenge to make markings look ‘natural’ so I am really glad to hear that that comes across. ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Violet Poison Dart

This was my swap pieces to Gohstndragon. She gave me total free-reign with the exception of nothing extreme, like hot pink. Sooo manny options, I went with poison dart variation, I liked doing the first one and wanted to play more with this theme. Purple is more challenging to work with for me, and Monochromes as well..I am used to counterbalancing a piece with other colors. So this was a fun one to do and really let me experiment outside of my comfort zone. I was really happy with how it turned out in the end and super happy that you like him too Gohstndragon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hannah
          Participant

He’s so pretty! I love the contrast between purple and green <3 That last picture is so cute!! Is that your herb garden that he's basking in?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

He’s so pretty! I love the contrast between purple and green <3 That last picture is so cute!! Is that your herb garden that he's basking in?

yep ๐Ÿ˜€ โ™ฅ we love our herbs ๐Ÿ˜€

Rachel
              Participant

I do like him! And you took much better pictures than I did. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey Koishii!

Did you get my email? Also are pm working again? I am afraid to try.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

About if I have found a name for the griffin yet and do I take paypal? I did get that email. I have not had time yet to sit and reply, I just finished doing a final check over him.

I was thinking of calling it Alexandria, after the city. Alexander being the only outsider known to be come a pharo and it would fit having a greek twist.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Alexandria Griffin

This is a commission for Griffinlover that I personaly loved doing! She wanted an egyptian inspired griffin with a cheeta bottom half and pretty much gave me free reign. I went with,” how would a griffin be portrayed in egyptian art?”
                    The hawk part is based on the Long Legged Buzzard and I just stylized the markings using colors in egyptian art. The Cheetah spots also are stylized. He has a light touch of metallics but is not solid metallic. This was a challenge with all the white but it really was a lot of fun to design and paint and he looks pretty pleasing in person.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

Okapi Uni

This one is for Wampas. She wanted a Unicorn painted like an Okapi, and that sounded pretty fun. I found one okapi photo where the animal had this pretty dorsal stripe, and that just seemed perfect. She has a brushing of metallic to give her fur sheen in low light. She was airbrushed, then hand brushed to smooth the coloring, add depth, and dry brush metallic.

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

That griffin is so cool looking and that Okapi uni is stunning!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

*drool* sooo beautiful, Koishii! I sent you an email about your lovely Okapi

Hey Kio! I have sent you email and pm but I think it’s messing up because I am using an iPad. Let me know on this post if you get this coming email.

edit
                          Silly me i got your pm. *face palm*

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

ROFL! No prob, I think the pm system is a little hard to keep track of. I miss my little pop up window telling me I had a new pm.

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

Thankies Wolfen! I got your email. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 272 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.