fbpx

new KITTY GRIF and FooP pg.10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone new KITTY GRIF and FooP pg.10

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I’ve got to say, your latest unicorn and keeper are absolutely gorgeous. I really enjoy your fantasy colors. One of these days I really need to save up the money to commission you for a piece. So pretty!!

Kim

The colours on the dragon and unicorn are gorgeous! I still need to get you to do a pyo dragon for me at some point!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

I’m currently available for commissions any time.

Super typo!!! I meant sprayed.

Ha, ha, I figured since the Unicorn didn’t have it’s horn, it was more neutered than spayed.

Ah the veterinary background, so many jokes, so few situations to use them these days.

By the way, the Keeper in those colors, next to the Unicorn, fabulous! I actually like it better than the Unicorn and you all know, I’m a bigger fan of the equines than the dragons. But those colors on that Keeper, the way you blended them …. oh yeah.

Perhaps it’s the spots on the Unicorn. I can see me liking her much better without the appy touch. She’s beautiful, but you know …. for me …. it’s the spots, which is weird because I like subtle dapples. On the other hand, that Fantasm Unicorn you did for Syn (first page, March 2011) … WOW. I might be hinkey on spots, but strips, with all that interference, oh yeah. That one was supreme.

~Hoofer

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Thanks! I was debating over stripes or spots. I hadn’t done spots yet.

Also, I got a couple flapcats and grif-cats!!! Soo excited! I also need to do an entire foo family. Any color theme ideas for q foo family? I’ll purchase the foo family later.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

//instagram.com/p/n4JBpsDljU/embed/

Getting to the antiquing.

Falcolf
              Participant

Seriously gorgeous dragon <3

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

//instagram.com/p/n_mLbIDluF/embed/

This one is pretty spectaculare. I think it beats out Redwood and Rainforest. This is with my phone, so it doesn’t show half of what it is in person. I’ll be posting some REAL photos today…and he might go on ebay tonight. He ISN’T going to be a commission-able color..so you won’t be able to hire me later to paint another one.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Already up on Ebay. 3 day sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191177116819

Repost from FB:
                    Here it is. The Black Opal color scheme was the second color I painted on my first windstones, and the first one I sold. And boy did it sell. It’s taken a few years, but I finally adapted it the the larger PYO Keeper Dragon, and it still proves to be as special as ever. This will NOT be a color available for commission, so once he is sold, you will not be able to hire me to paint another. This is not to say that I won’t paint another one down the line, but don’t hold your breath. So he’ll be pretty special. Those of you who have some of my pieces already, know exactly what I mean when I say that this guy will impress you even more in person. The photos DID come out pretty good, but there is a higher range of color and those colors shift some in different lighting and as you turn him. Impressive in natural lighting and indoor lighting, different colors will stand out more in both. Truly guys. This one is intense.

photo BlackOpalKeeper8_zpsd3bb2f25.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper2_zpsa7ec6ab1.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper3_zps83f73ade.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper4_zps211cc5e2.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper5_zpsb12b560e.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper9_zpsb1d34ad5.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper_zps1a0a47dd.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper6_zps13ec32bd.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper10_zpsde3c350c.jpg

photo BlackOpalKeeper11_zps7eef82ad.jpg

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

Photos of the black opal unit soon. Have them up on Facebook. Here is the new one I am working on.

//instagram.com/p/oCLVdBjlka/embed/

Falcolf
                      Participant

Yeee! The first painted griffity I’ve seen! He looks awesome so far! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

Group shot of the pyo’s I have painted.
                          Griffin, Uni, Griffin Cat, Small Dragon, and PYO Keeper.

photo pyofamily_zpsaf38ff31.jpg

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

He doesn’t yet really have a name. I’ve been calling him Bright Shine though. He is my first Griffin Cat. I have another one on hand to paint too. I am super pleased with him.. Although I wish his photos would turn out better. JUST SO STINKIN ADORABLE!! X3

photo BrightShine5_zps722d3c66.jpg

photo BrightShine4_zpsae73c642.jpg

photo BrightShine3_zps941ff346.jpg

photo BrightShine_zpsf546973c.jpg

photo BrightShine2_zps742c214d.jpg

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

Finished the Black Opal Unicorn. She is available for purchase. I personaly really love her. Although…..I wonder how she would look with tiger stripes.

photo BlackOpalUni7_zps7cd5a45d.jpg

photo BlackOpalUni6_zpsa133d3cd.jpg

photo BlackOpalUni5_zpsab79265b.jpg

photo BlackOpalUni4_zpsb418148a.jpg

photo BlackOpalUni3_zps57225f9a.jpg

photo BlackOpalUni2_zpsc39774e8.jpg

photo BlackOpalUni_zps537b34e8.jpg

etruscan
                              Participant

The griffin kitty looks great!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 272 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.