fbpx

New in store at 5 pm January 9 2013 – small Bat-Winged Flap Cat in Black Ice

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion New in store at 5 pm January 9 2013 – small Bat-Winged Flap Cat in Black Ice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I goofed up! An announcement will go out between 3 & 5 today that I’ll put the newest color of small Bat-Winged Flap cat into the store – black ice. They are black with icy-blue wings. I will put it in at 5 pm PST. Sorry for the confusion! (I meant for it to go in at 3)

How exciting! I can’t wait to see them! Will there be small bird wings to match!?

Susie
      Keymaster

I expect there will be Bird Wings to match – I don’t know. This small batch of the bat winged just kind of showed up, meowing that they wanted into the store!

I expect there will be Bird Wings to match – I don’t know. This small batch of the bat winged just kind of showed up, meowing that they wanted into the store!

Awwwwwwww! That’s adorable!

Sarah
        Participant

I can totally picture that too! So cute!!!

Carolyn
          Participant

I missed them because my computer was being worked on . I hope there will be more of them soon . I love black cats . And my computer better not break down again . So I don’t miss them again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.