fbpx

New in our store today, September 6, 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion New in our store today, September 6, 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Today we’ve got the Pebble Loaf and Rising Loaf Dragons in the Ivory color – and Young and Sitting Young Oriental Dragons in Violet Flame! These first batches are small, we’ll be making more again. If they sell out quickly please press the “join waitlist” button on the item’s page (if that button isn’t there – that means it hasn’t sold out yet – but that they are all in shopping carts at the time – some could come out of carts and become available. Everybody’s in our “Newly Released” category: https://windstoneeditions.com/product-categ…/newly-released/

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I was JUST finally starting to save money too LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
        Participant

Thank you for having two eye color options for the pebble dragons.

tig3r06
          Participant

I agree, thank you so much!

Nightcrow
            Participant

Thirding this!

(Any chance you’d consider doing this for the Silver Sparkles, as well? A metallic eye color – gold? silver? – would be nice to go with their sparkly paint!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
              Participant

Those pebble loaves are beautiful in ivory!

Kim
                Blocked

Will the sitting Oriental dragons come out in more limited production colours maybe like rainbow or pastel rainbow?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

I have been waiting for violet flame Oris!! Im so glad they finally made it! I had one in my cart and got puppy-side-tracked, and ended up missing out! I hope to be able to grab one from the next batch 🙂

Thank you for painting these!!! They look fantastic! Are there any plans to paint the sun and moon dragons? Or the Oriental? I know, I know…. its never enough 😉 we want want want! Lol!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.