New guy here.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hey all.
      New guy. Been lurking for years. I love dragons so much I named my son Drake! I’m looking forward to taking commisions in the future for paint your own, As soon as they make more for us to buy!

Thanks and be safe!

Lulu
      Blocked

Hello David. Welcome to the forum. Do you have any Windstones yet or any favourites? Where are you from?

Megan
        Participant

Nice to meet you, David! Thanks for joining in. Looking forward to seeing some examples of your PYOs 🙂

pipsxlch
          Participant

Howdy! Looking forward to seeing your work also.😊

David
            Participant

Hello David. Welcome to the forum. Do you have any Windstones yet or any favourites? Where are you from?

Thank you guys. I dont have any windstones yet. I’ve wanted one ever since I was little though. My all time favorite color is brown with turquoise accents! I come from a sculpture background and I also paint miniatures. I cant wait to try my hand at a paint your own! I’m actually driving from Arizona to Alabama where I just bought a house. I cant wait to be surrounded by green again!

etruscan
              Participant

Welcome! In Alabama you can spend your time mowing/pruning/yanking out/taking care of all that green as well as painting PYOs. Have fun!

pipsxlch
                Participant

David, if you haven’t already- there’s a special brown hatching empress up for the monthly free raffle, ends tonight at 7PM PT. Brown is beautiful and has lots of fans… it’s been retired for many years now, but is still not uncommon on the resale market at least in the more common sculpts. New sculpts have gotten a chance to wear it also.

StormDancer
                  Participant

Welcome to the forums. I’m sure you will soon have a wonderful collection of Windstones and PYO’s!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Thank you guys. I dont have any windstones yet. I’ve wanted one ever since I was little though. My all time favorite color is brown with turquoise accents! I come from a sculpture background and I also paint miniatures. I cant wait to try my hand at a paint your own! I’m actually driving from Arizona to Alabama where I just bought a house. I cant wait to be surrounded by green again!

Welcome to the madness. I’m in Alabama too, south central, about 30 minutes from the Florida border.

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

Its a pleasure to meet you! Welcome!

Finding happiness again.

zoey miler
                        Participant

Hey welcome to the forum.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Welcome to the forum!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.