fbpx

New Griffie: black billed magpie (Better Pictures!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone New Griffie: black billed magpie (Better Pictures!)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

*casually walks by, picks up Maggriff, shoves under coat and keeps walking*

What Griffin? I dont see it anywhere…..

Ver’a purdy! I know its different birds, but the song, “Sing a song of six pence, baked in a pie…when the pie was opened, the birds began to sing…” pops into my head when I see him

Arlla
      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

*casually walks by, picks up Maggriff, shoves under coat and keeps walking*

What Griffin? I dont see it anywhere…..

Ver’a purdy! I know its different birds, but the song, “Sing a song of six pence, baked in a pie…when the pie was opened, the birds began to sing…” pops into my head when I see him

XD Oh no you don’t!! MY griffie! ^_^
        πŸ˜‰ Thanks – I’m glad you like him. I like him a lot myself – he’s sort of silly and whimsical.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
        Participant

kashuarashi wrote:

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love the way you kept the balance on the black and white through the whole thing (if that makes any sense). And the green eyes are just fine.

Thanks! πŸ™‚ I had to sit and think awhile before I decided what to do with the kitty end…I’m glad that I succeeded in preserving the balance!

-J R R Tolkien

😯 😯 😯 oooooo i love it!!! i wanted to do a gypsy vanner version like a spotty griff and you have convinced me to go ahead with it(but i will do him in b/w and not PURPLE and white lol) πŸ™„ !!! he looks fantabulous in black and white!!!!

Arlla
          Participant

ryliecat wrote:

😯 😯 😯 oooooo i love it!!! i wanted to do a gypsy vanner version like a spotty griff and you have convinced me to go ahead with it(but i will do him in b/w and not PURPLE and white lol) πŸ™„ !!! he looks fantabulous in black and white!!!!

AWSOME!! Good luck – and post lots of pics!!!

-J R R Tolkien

I have a PYO griffin waiting that I was planning to do as a magpie too! It will be interesting to see how ours are different, I am purposely not going to look at yours until I get mine done! πŸ™‚

Arlla
            Participant

LATurner wrote:

I have a PYO griffin waiting that I was planning to do as a magpie too! It will be interesting to see how ours are different, I am purposely not going to look at yours until I get mine done! πŸ™‚

That’s a good idea – I’ve had a few ideas that other people have already done too, and I always worry that if I actually do mine, it will be influenced by what I saw of theirs! I’d love to see yours when it’s done – I hope you post pics!!

-J R R Tolkien

Arlla
              Participant

stunning in the sun. i really like even more.

Skigod377
                Participant

Beautiful!

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Oh Helen!

Gorgeous, really really pretty!

Gorgeous!!! Are you planning on selling this one?

*shifty eyes*

ladybrooklyn
                    Participant

Wow! Love it! πŸ˜€ Simple… classy… very nice! πŸ˜€

laphon1
                      Participant

Love the blue on the wings. Beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.