fbpx

NEW grab bag unicorns posted in the blog!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags NEW grab bag unicorns posted in the blog!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

I sent an email and a PM to moonbeam. I hope she sees them in the store and is able to grab one or two!

Lupuslunae
      Participant

I’ve never ordered the two limit of grab bags before, for these, I did! The colors just look amazing, I can’t wait to see my little fantasy colored unicorn babies!
        …now if only we could get some grab bag little dragons 😀

siberakh1
        Participant

Oh my they are all soo sweet. I´m so exited!
          I really hope they will appear in the store not later than 3-4pm (that would be 12pm-1am here), so I will have any chance at all to get one 🙂

If they go in later in the afternoon than 4pm, maybe someone with international calling can give you a call, or someone who isn’t going to be ordering 2, or any, grab bag unis could grab one or two for you.

littleironhorse
          Participant

I sent an email and a PM to moonbeam. I hope she sees them in the store and is able to grab one or two!

LOL! I did the exact same thing!

littleironhorse
            Participant

Yeah! :bigsmile: Now I can go do house work …..bleh. :sick:

And now I can go to the work I’m getting paid for… :bigsmile:

*Looks over her shoulder and her boss is standing there… Na, not really* LOL

moonbeam
              Participant

LOL! I did the exact same thing!

Ahhh you two are sooo sweet! Thank you very much!
                Everthing is fine, my husband ordered them for me because of course they appeard in store when I was on my way home 😉
                But since there are still some left I shouldn´t have worried.

Amanda
                Participant

So they are all gone already? Guess I’m not meant to ever get one :/

Kiya
                  Participant

Wow, those guys moved!

littleironhorse
                    Participant

So that’s about 100 babies gone in slightly less than 90 minutes.

Amanda
                      Participant

It’s so frustrating that whenever something I might be able to treat myself too comes out, they’re always all gone before I can get one.

moonbeam
                        Participant

65$/min. Not bad!
                          I wonder how many more of these they have to make until people have enough of them and they don´t sell out so quick 😉

Puffpastryofdoom
                          Participant

You and my both, Eleu. I haven’t been able to get a single Grab Bag Baby (or Young) Unicorn either. I always seem to be away from the computer when they’re restocked. 🙁
                            I do hope that one day our luck turns around so that we can get one! (Susie did mention that there were a few babies from this batch that weren’t ready for the store yet. MAYBE we’ll get lucky and be able to get one of them!)

scenceable
                            Participant

Oh poo, I missed them. I woke up to check if they were up, went back to sleep, and woke up 2 hours later and they were gone. Of course! Ah well, better to keep my wallet happy I guess. I’m surprised they went so fast, much faster than the last batch. Not sure if it’s the fantasy colours or that they actually got a notification posted on facebook while they were still stocked?

Puffpastryofdoom
                              Participant

That’s actually a great idea, Siberakh1! I’m not picky at all (especially since I think that all of the grab bag unicorns are beautiful!) It’s definitely worth trying! Thank you so much for the idea!

siberakh1
                                Participant

Eleu and Puffpastryofdoom – post WTB threads!

I missed all of the grab bag young unicorn sales, and all but the last grab bag baby sale (only snagged 1 then). I wasn’t picky about what I got, so I posted a WTB thread, hoping someone might respond. Thanks to two lovely forum members, I acquired two very lovely unicorns! Can’t hurt to try!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.