fbpx

NEW grab bag unicorn thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags NEW grab bag unicorn thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

:O she is soooooo cute πŸ˜€

I cant wait to see what everyone gets. More pics more pics πŸ˜€

scenceable
      Participant

Aww yay, a silver dapple, how gorgeous. I’m so glad melody painted some from the photos we posted!

Fuge is really pretty too! And I love the soft bay colouring on majestic. I can’t wait to get my baby πŸ˜€

Kathleen
        Participant

:O Siberakhl you got the baby I love most lucky duck!
          If you ever want to trade or sell please think of me πŸ™‚
          The youngs are gorgeous as well.

I cant wait for more pics everyone. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
          Participant

Mine arrived this morning, with an adorable, blue-eyed pinto fuzzy! πŸ™‚

Photobucket

… and with the two grab bag young unicorns I received thanks to a couple of forum members (I missed all the batches in the store), arrived in the last week… (“Majestic” on the left, “Fuge” is on the right).

Photobucket

siberakh1
            Participant

:O Siberakhl you got the baby I love most lucky duck!
              If you ever want to trade or sell please think of me πŸ™‚

If I end up with another liver chestnut young or baby, or if I ever find I need to rehome him for some reason, I’ll keep you in mind. πŸ™‚

Hopefully the other one will turn up (there is another one in the 2nd circle from the center facing the camera with a blue stone… also it looks like there is a liver chestnut pinto with blue eyes on the right in the third circle from the center, right behind the one I have).

Maybe Melody will paint more in another batch. It’s a pretty color. Appys and bucksins too.

Kathleen
              Participant

Siberakh1 thank you I appreciate that πŸ™‚

Yes I see the other one now. I thought there was only one so still hope. πŸ˜€
                Maybe the next batch (when made) will have more of them. I will have to do some major squeeking lol πŸ™‚

If I dont ever get one I think I will have to commission one of the painters here to do a pyo for me one day πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Awe >_< Shaun called me and told me mine came in. I had him open them on the phone and he described two Palaminos to me. Both brown eyes with light colored manes.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skylover
                  Participant

I got mine today! I absolutely adore this little guy! Even though it’s hard to tell from the picture, he has a metallic sheen to his coat.

Photobucket

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

You guys are making me more excited to recieve mine. I dont get off of work until 9 but I will be checking(and hoping!) that mine arrived today.

Edit: UGH it sounds like I have two pintos or paints. BLAH. Im getting my significant other to send me pics on my phone to make sure, but what he described are pintos. If thats the case, who wants to trade?

Edit2:
                      Here’s a pic.

Both are available for trade. I don’t care for either.

scenceable
                      Participant

I can’t say for sure, but I’ve disliked a good portion of the palomino and buckskin solid coloured grab bags, so if I get one like that I’d trade. I only like the really like coloured palominos and buckskins, and prefer ones with patches anyway. I’m probably not getting mine for a while yet though, but if you still have your pintos then I’ll keep you in mind πŸ™‚

Hannah
                        Participant

Awe >_< Shaun called me and told me mine came in. I had him open them on the phone and he described two Palaminos to me. Both brown eyes with light colored manes.

*puppy eyes* PM me if you want to sell one? πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

The blue eyed pinto is now traded! πŸ˜€ I figured there would be someone who would like him.

You know, we should name the babies we get and intend to keep. Like the young unis were named when we got them, but these we could name ourselves.

Rachel
                            Participant

My newest one with my first two.

So cute!

Hannah
                              Participant

OMG Skeeter, I love love love your little blue eyed palomino! Let me know if he ever needs a new home πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

That looks like a… flaxen chestnut maybe? I’d like it better with dark eyes, but I seem to be in minority.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.