fbpx

NEW! GB POADS!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone NEW! GB POADS!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tammy
    Participant

oh cool, they are crazy little mood enhancers aren’t they? My turning point was the autumn leaf poads… So I only have the one yet. Looking forward to seeing what apears on the horizon. 🙂

Chloe
      Participant

Poads are addictive, definitely. 🙂

Jinya
        Participant

OH yeah I Love them to death! I only have two right now, but I plan to obtain more! This next batch will be Aaammaaazing! My step mom just told me she would love to have one, she was fawning over mine. I hope to snag her one in this next batch as a surprize Christmas gift. XD

Kelsey
          Participant

Are these still happening soon? I haven’t seen any new photos or videos posted here or on facebook…………………. GOT MINE!! My first Grab Bag anything!

Jinya
            Participant

Yay kelseyslk! My first grab bag was a super sweet poady too!

Hannah
              Participant

Just a reminder to anyone who got a Poad from this batch (or any other!) and wants it listed in the Grab Bag Poad Directory, send me a PM with a picture of the display side of your Poad and just let me know that it is OK for me to post it on my website!

You can see the Grab Bag Young Poad Directory by clicking here!

Please remember that submissions are anonymous!! I do not give out the names of people who have contributed pictures for the sake of their privacy. I re-save the image on my own website (cropped and resized), and give it a different file name than you submit it to me in (unless you request a certain “name” for your image), so if you are afraid to submit an image because you do not want to be hounded about your piece, worry no more! No one but you and I (and anyone else you may show your images to) will know that you own that piece.

Thanks!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.