fbpx

New Forum: Trade/Swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements New Forum: Trade/Swap

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hey guys! Due to several requests and the Flea Market / General Windstone getting heavy traffic, I created a forum just for Trading Windstones, and for those of you that want help in getting a piece (you know- something comes out in the Windstone Store and sells out in 30 minutes- I know many of you post ‘Can someone please grab me ____?’ posts, and now those posts have a home!).

We’re gonna try and keep the Flea Market for posts that are selling, looking to buy, your eBay listings, and store/amazing finds ((‘I found 8 Old Brown emperors at at such and such store and they are willing to ship’)) posts.

If you have Windstones that you want to sell but you will also consider trading them, you are still welcome to post those in the Flea Market!

Both forums have guidelines, so if you’re not familiar with them be sure to take a second and look ’em over!

Any questions you might have, you are welcome to PM me with and I’ll help.

Happy Windstone-ing!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.