fbpx

New Family Member!

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Family Member!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

Well, I lost all self control over this adorabe baby Frilled Dragon at the local reptile show and the onsite Vet gave him a clean bill of health……so meet our newest family member. No name yet but Draco, Godzilla and Moloch are my top three so far.

darjeb
        Participant

Congratulations on your new baby he’s a cutie. I like the name Draco.

keschete
          Participant

darjeb wrote:

Congratulations on your new baby he’s a cutie. I like the name Draco.

Me too, I think Draco suits him. Here are todays pics of my Bearded Dragons.

Ash decided to escape from his play pen. He was being “invisible” when I took this. His punishment was being sent back to his Viv.

And Diablo, getting use of the playpen due to Ash’s bad behavior…

Just for size comparison Ash and Diablo weigh between 500 and 550 grams and little Draco weighs 8 grams.

BTW, Ioved the pictures of your new pup as a show dog and I sent you an email! 8)

Katherine
            Participant

You have some beautiful lizards!!! Congrats, and I also love the name Draco. I always think of Dragonheart when I think of that name. πŸ™‚

I’m so happy for you, what a delightful little chap. πŸ˜€
              I own one reptile, a turtle. He’s a red-eared slider named Triglet.

He’s so cute! I like Draco, too (Moloch is an awesome name, too… but doesn’t seem to suit him). πŸ˜€

Adaneth
              Participant

He’s adorable! πŸ˜€ Looks like a nice setup for him too.

Jasmine
                Participant

So cute!! Would love to have a lizard but not right now. No room for a big aquarium…

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

Cute little dragon and yes, I go with Draco as well! How big will this little guy get? I like lizards only I want to make sure I can still keep them once they get bigger! I used to want an iguana until I found out they could grow to 4 feet! Congrats on your new baby! πŸ˜€

keschete
                    Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Cute little dragon and yes, I go with Draco as well! How big will this little guy get? I like lizards only I want to make sure I can still keep them once they get bigger! I used to want an iguana until I found out they could grow to 4 feet! Congrats on your new baby! πŸ˜€

The Bearded Dragons are 2 feet each. The Frilled Dragon will be between 20 and 30 inches long. The Beardie vivs are 48″ x 18″ each and 15″ tall. Baby Draco is in a 30 gallon aquarium, but by the end of the year I will need to order a larger viv. There is a company that makes custom acrylic cages. Glasscages.com and they have some 48″ long, by 18″ wide, by 49″ tall vivs. The Frilled Dragons need height, they are tree dwellers. So he will need at least 4 foot in height.

It is amazing that he weighs 11 grams right now and is only 7 3/4 inches long. 2 days ago he weighed 7 grams. πŸ˜‰

Bob

Very NICE
                        I was drawn to Draco as soon as I saw it too

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

Awww I love frilled lizards! They’re so cool! Congrats on the new baby!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.