fbpx

New Dragon & Unicorn Jewelry updated 11/11/13

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market New Dragon & Unicorn Jewelry updated 11/11/13

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

I’ve been working hard on a new line of limited edition resin cast jewelry
       photo nagapendants_zpsed7bbd27.jpg

photo dragonpendants_zps4f6588c7.jpg
      Original is sculpted in Monster Clay & then made into a mold. Sadly the original is pretty distorted and unusable after the mold is made. You can only get so many cast from one mold before it looses too much detail so they are truly limited editions. I have no idea how many I’ll make of each design so get them while you can! After the resin is cast I still have to clean them up with sanding and carving & then each one is hand-painted. So a lot of work goes into each pendant. They shimmer in the sun ^_^ and look so much better in person.

photo chinesedragonpendants_zpse088efdd.jpg

I’ve listed a few here~CLICK HERE
      Starting bid is half the buy it now price. If you would like to order one for the holidays just let me know & I can show you images of all the colors I have. I won’t be doing any custom painted ones just let, because I don’t think I would have time to get it shipped before the holidays. But they will be available in custom colors soon!

For the holidays I’ll be offering FREE worldwide shipping on full priced pendants (not half priced auctions sorry). Pendants are $15 (Naga & Wyvern) & $20 (Chinese dragon & Unicorn) each or $15 each if you buy 2 or more.

photo unicornpendants_zpse2f89c32.jpg
      One on the left is SOLD one on the right is up for auction here~CLICK HERE

Kim
      Blocked

Those are cool pendants! I don’t really wear any jewellery myself but am sure you will have no trouble selling them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Your etsy page says you will only ship to the USA 🙁

Nina
        Participant

Your etsy page says you will only ship to the USA 🙁

The free worldwide shipping is on my actual store here http://ninabolen.ecrater.com sorry thought I put that link in there. If there is one on Etsy you like just let me know & I can move it over. It’s weird tho Etsy should still show other countries, I’ll check & see what the issue is.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.