fbpx

New Copper Patina dragons in store

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion New Copper Patina dragons in store

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Pam

I’m adding some new copper patina goodies to the store this evening (laps, fledgies, and coiled mamas). Go get em’.

Pam

Morrigan
        Participant

Any chance those Sugarplum Poads are ready yet? 🙂

Pam

Nope, sorry. We are getting closer though.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

HaHa! Nabbed them both and the transaction went smoothly–nothing was snatched out of my cart and I didn’t come back into the store logged in as someone else! 😀

Now the Poads–waiting for the Poads–see if I’ll be as lucky!

Azurielle
              Participant

FLEDGIES!!! YAY!!!! GOT ONE!!!!!! 😀

Keeper of the Fledgings

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Yay!! Got a momma and a fledgie 😀 . I spent way out of my budget and I’m still waiting for the Poads to 🙄 . Ack! worth it, though 😀 .

Dragonlairqueen
                  Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

HaHa! Nabbed them both and the transaction went smoothly–nothing was snatched out of my cart and I didn’t come back into the store logged in as someone else! 😀

Now the Poad™s–waiting for the Poad™s–see if I’ll be as lucky!

Which “both” is that? There are three! I only got the hatchling and coiled; the lap was “not in stock”. Bummer!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I’m not so bummed about not getting the Lap in that color. Personally, I think this color works best for me on the smaller guys. Still, I hope to see what the Spectrals look like 😉

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

dragonlairqueen wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

Now the Poad™™s–waiting for the Poad™™s–see if I’ll be as lucky!

Which “both” is that? There are three! I only got the hatchling and coiled; the lap was “not in stock”. Bummer!

I got the Lap and the Fledgling–the coiled was not even in the store yet! Well bought more than enough so I passed on the coiled. Interested to see what the Lap looks like in this scheme–I like the sculpt so will see what it looks like when it gets here.

machineguts
                        Participant

That fledgie is SO cute in this color! 😀

Dragonlairqueen
                          Participant

I wanna Lap!!!! 🙄 :shout:

Pam

Don’t feel too bummed, those who missed the lappys. There were only 5 of them.

Rusti
                              Participant

Might someone be willing to nab me a coiled mum and let me make a couple payments on it?

Edit: Or, heck, I’ll trade the Shiranui PYO instead if someone was interested.

megamibabe16
                                Participant

I really want to get one. It is so tempting, but I must resist. It will only get me in trouble. Maybe next time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.