fbpx

New Brown and green imposters!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Brown and green imposters!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Rusti wrote:

Have you ever seen a green mother with blue eyes, just out of curiosity?

Nope, sure havent! Dont think they ever came that way. Why, have you seen one?

Yep. Those look just like mine. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
    Participant

They look legit to me, too.

Starbreeze
      Participant

The hatching dragon looks just like mine, minus the extra paint under the chin.

Ski, I love your siggie rhyme!! πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Thanks for pointing out the rhyme, star – I didn-t even notice it. Ski, care to make another poem? How about wondering when BEP OW number 16 will be listed?

Melody
          Keymaster

DragonsCavern wrote:

I dunno, you tell me. I personally have the “Original” Baby green dragon and he doesnt look ANYTHING like that. AND look under his chin, green paint on the egg. I have never seen a windstone SLOPPILY done……you guys tell me….Ebay Item Baby Hatching Dragons……its just too fishy to me.

Those are real.

Melody
            Keymaster

DragonsCavern wrote:

WOW same seller, same thing but with Father Dragon: Green Father Dragon Just looks really strange to me.

He’s real too!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks for pointing out the rhyme, star – I didn-t even notice it. Ski, care to make another poem? How about wondering when BEP OW number 16 will be listed?

Good greif! They’re already up to #16? 8 more to go!! Are you going to try for a specific number, GB?

Skigod377
                Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Ski, I love your siggie rhyme!! πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ˜‰

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I was wondering that myself. I do wish the prices would go lower. Maybe number 20…

Melody wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

I dunno, you tell me. I personally have the “Original” Baby green dragon and he doesnt look ANYTHING like that. AND look under his chin, green paint on the egg. I have never seen a windstone SLOPPILY done……you guys tell me….Ebay Item Baby Hatching Dragons……its just too fishy to me.

Those are real.

K, thanks Melody! Just looked off to me LOL πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good greif! They’re already up to #16? 8 more to go!! Are you going to try for a specific number, GB?

No, no specific number . Just the next one. Dragoness beat me on #15 – but it was my first attempt at sniping. I’ll learn. πŸ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.