New bird on the block!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New bird on the block!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hey there!! Nice to meet all of you! I’m Gryphon or Gryph, whatever you want to call me. I’ve loved the look of Windstone Editions for years now after stumbling upon them after looking at gryphon pictures on Google for about an hour in middle school, hahaha. I’ve been lurking the forums for awhile and have been meaning to make an account, and I finally decided to take the plunge after buying a peacock hatching empress dragon at a local pawn shop! (I’m very, very surprised my first wasn’t a gryphon, but im determined for my second to be one!) I’m so excited to finally have one of my own, and I can’t wait to talk to all of you about these colorful beasties πŸ™‚

Landipan
    Participant

Welcome Gryph! You’re gonna love it here, I’m sure of it! πŸ™‚

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kathleen
      Participant

Welcome! πŸ™‚

etruscan
        Participant

Welcome, and congratulations on your first Windstone. πŸ™‚ You’ll find that she gets lots of friends faster than you expect!

Aggie83
          Participant

Welcome to the forum and to the craziness of Windstone collecting. πŸ™‚

Marianne
            Participant

Welcome!! Glad you took the leap in and joined us. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Welcome! Have fun looking around – hope to see how your collection grows! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Thank you all for the nice welcomes!!! πŸ˜€ I can tell im going to like it here, haha!

StormDancer
                Participant

Welcome. Have fun on the journey of collecting Windstones! You never know where you might find more!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kim
                  Blocked

Hi. Welcome to the forum and glad you joined us! Where are you from and how old are you? What would be the next Windstones you would hope to get?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

Welcome, welcome!

Finding happiness again.

Hi. Welcome to the forum and glad you joined us! Where are you from and how old are you? What would be the next Windstones you would hope to get?

Hi, thank you! I’m glad I joined you guys too, haha.

I’m from jolly old Connecticut and I’m 17. Going to be 18 on June 30th though, I’m so close :D!! As for next Windstone, I’m eyeing the gryphon hatchlings currently!

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Welcome welcome!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                        Blocked

The griffin chicks are really cute! They were among the first pieces I got too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.