NEW!! Beautiful OOAK Fluffy Fantasy Poseable Critters from Worms & Bones For Trade or Sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market NEW!! Beautiful OOAK Fluffy Fantasy Poseable Critters from Worms & Bones For Trade or Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’ve decided to part with another large chunk of my Worms & Bones doll collection. These beautiful one-of-a-kind incredibly high quality art dolls are created by a pair of ladies known as “Worms & Bones”. The others I had posted up earlier have all found lovely homes with other Windstone forum members so here is a bunch more which are now available for trade/sale!

A little about these guys; these furry beauties are entirely hand-made by “Worms & Bones” a pair of talented Canadian art doll artists. Their heads and feet have been hand-sculpted and cast in resin (so they are also incredibly durable!) then hand-painted and their bodies are sewn from entirely faux-fur. Each one they make is completely one-of-a-kind and the super cool thing about these guys, they’re Poseable! They have an incredibly durable acrylic ball & socket skeleton that allows them to be posed in just about any pose you can think of. Many of these beauties were customs that I had especially made for myself. If you’re familiar with these wonderful artists, you’ll know their items sell out nearly immediately and getting on their list for a custom piece is tough; they get filled up super quick! Let me know if you have any questions about these special critters below.

They’re very active on Tumblr so here is the link for you to view many of their works:
      http://homemadehorrors.tumblr.com/

And here is their direct website:
      http://www.wormsandbones.com/index.php

Trade Items I’d be happy to consider trading for are:

Grab Bag Horses (will also take blind trades straight from the store!)
      Grab Bag Young Poads (I love the Safari, Hoppy, Simple Safari most but would be happy to look at any GB youngs)
      Grab Bag Baby Poads
      Grab Bag Young Unicorns (from any batch)
      Ebay/test paints of all sorts and sculpts

I’d be willing to sell outright, trade, or do a partial trade/partial sale. These beauties are in mint condition! Thanks kindly! 🙂

~Leslie

LONGNOSE SNEK 1: $85 + shipping

BASILISK 1: $100 + shipping (SOLD Pending Payment)

BASILISK 2: $100 + shipping

BASLILSK 3: $100 + shipping

BASILISK 4: $100 + shipping

LONGNOSE 2: $85 + shipping

BASILISK 5: $100 + shipping

LONGNOSE 3: $85 + shipping (SOLD Pending Payment)

LONGNOSE 4: $85 + shipping

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

JynXx
      Participant

Sent you a PM regarding: LONGNOSE 2, and BASILISKS 2, 3, and 5 🙂

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

PrairieVixen
        Participant

I PM’ed you back JynXx 🙂

Also, Basilisk 1 and Longnose 3 have found their new homes! 🙂

PrairieVixen
          Participant

Hello again everyone! Just wanted to bring these beautiful fuzzy guys back up to the top. I still have a handful left that are in need of new homes (all the ones that aren’t marked Sold are still available). I’d be willing to sell them outright or trade for Windstones! 🙂 I’ll even be willing to take blind trades for GB horses or GB Hoppy Young Poads 🙂

Lycheetah
            Participant

Hello there! 🙂 Sorry this is extremely late, but are any of these critters still looking for a home? Or do you have any other W&B art dolls for sale? Please let me know, thank you! 🙂

Your average sewer rat 🙂

PrairieVixen
              Participant

Thanks so much everyone for the interest! 🙂 All these beautiful dolls have found new homes and have been Sold! Thank you! <3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.