New Aquamarine Fledglings and Maybe Pink? More Griffin Chicks?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Aquamarine Fledglings and Maybe Pink? More Griffin Chicks?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I have a couple of questions. First of all I am curious if the aquamarine fledglings that were pictured on facebook before are coming out sometime soon and also if that colour would also be produced on other dragons? I would love to see a matching young dragon in aquamarine as well!

Also I was admiring the pearly pink dragons in the curlies and lap dragons and am wondering if that colour could come out as a limited production colour for other dragons too like fledglings and youngs? I have seen a lot of posts form the last few years suggesting pink dragons and for those of us that love pink would you consider even doing a small batch of pink in the other dragons?

Also lastly, Melody had said before more griffin chicks were being painted so I am wondering if more brown sitting chicks are coming out as well as copper patina chicks and possibly more of the older black set of chicks?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Skigod377
      Participant

Ooooh pink:)

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I love the aquamarine colors! Aqua rising spectral? 😀

pony-up
          Participant

PINK!!! :love:

Leigha
            Participant

Piiiiiiiiink griffins!

*runs away chuckling madly*

Travistie
              Participant

Pink Fledgies need to happen at some point.

yolanda
                Participant

Pink and aquamarine fledgies, and pink,aquamarine and lavender griffin chicks and baby kirins and baby Pegasus foals. and we need pink hatchers too.

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

…and tadpoads…

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Kim
                    Blocked

Pink and aquamarine fledgies, and pink,aquamarine and lavender griffin chicks and baby kirins and baby Pegasus foals. and we need pink hatchers too.

Yes to the above! Pink and aqua are my favourite colours and then lavender, light blue and yellow as well! They would all be so pretty in a pastel rainbow of colours!

Kim
                      Blocked

Hopefully Melody sees this! I was hoping to hear about the griffin chicks soon. I am supposed to be buying some from someone but have a friend who is looking for some too was curious if more were coming out soon.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I have a couple of questions. First of all I am curious if the aquamarine fledglings that were pictured on facebook before are coming out sometime soon and also if that colour would also be produced on other dragons? I would love to see a matching young dragon in aquamarine as well!

Also I was admiring the pearly pink dragons in the curlies and lap dragons and am wondering if that colour could come out as a limited production colour for other dragons too like fledglings and youngs? I have seen a lot of posts form the last few years suggesting pink dragons and for those of us that love pink would you consider even doing a small batch of pink in the other dragons?

Also lastly, Melody had said before more griffin chicks were being painted so I am wondering if more brown sitting chicks are coming out as well as copper patina chicks and possibly more of the older black set of chicks?

We are out of chicks again?? I thought we just did a batch of those… ok I’ll get somebody on it.
                          We will maybe possibly perhaps do some larger dragons in Aquamarine… when we catch up with all the other stuff that needs doing!
                          Pink too?? Ok, eventually!

Kim
                          Blocked

We are out of chicks again?? I thought we just did a batch of those… ok I’ll get somebody on it.
                            We will maybe possibly perhaps do some larger dragons in Aquamarine… when we catch up with all the other stuff that needs doing!
                            Pink too?? Ok, eventually!

I haven’t seen any of the brown, black or copper patina griffin chicks for a while. The last I heard a couple months ago is that more were being painted in those colours but never saw any go into the store.

Any time frame when the aquamarine fledglings would come out? Also please do the young dragons too in that colour! I collect only the fledglings and young dragons and love having both in each colour!

Also when you do eventually come out with pink in the other dragons I think you will be surprised at their demand! I think pink fledglings and young dragons would be so pretty and would go great with the aquamarine! Pink and aqua are my favourite colours!

scenceable
                            Participant

Pink, aquamarine, and lavender pearl are by far my 3 favourite dragon colours. I haven’t had the money to get the big guys in LP yet but would definitely go from some fledgie in pink and aquamarine!

yolanda
                              Participant

still hoping to see some lavender ,pink and aquamarine griffy chicks. Also a pink hatcher dragon since pretty much all the other colors have been done. And the fledge in a pink .

Kim
                                Blocked

Yes griffin chicks, pegasus, fledglings and young dragons would all be gorgeous in those 3 colours!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.