fbpx

Neon Tiger Curled Dragon #1 for sale – Outdoor photos added

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Neon Tiger Curled Dragon #1 for sale – Outdoor photos added

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

I’m selling my Neon Tiger Curled Dragon #1 for the price I won him on eBay, $401.99. Here is the link to his original eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300559168013#ht_1247wt_922

I have also added outdoor photos of him below, both in direct sunlight and in the shade. The areas that look like little flea bites are actually sunlight reflecting off of him. He sparkles quite a bit in direct light. There are few areas where it appears the accents are nearly transparent, and you can see them on the original eBay photos as well if you look close enough. I can always touch them up if desired, but I’ll leave that up to the customer. You don’t easily notice them unless you look extra close, they are just more apparent here since these are nearly macro photos of him. He has only been out of the box a few times except to take the photos, and he’s never been displayed.

He is in mint condition and includes his attached hang tag, signed COA by Melody and original factory packaging. he will be double boxed and insured for shipping. I accept PayPal for payment, and shipping will be calculated upon purchase via your zip code and preferred carrier. Payments are welcome if the option is needed. I have a number of customer references here, the most recent being Puffpastryofdoom, so if you’d like a list let me know and I’ll forward it to you. PM me or reply here if interested, and thanks for looking! 🙂

Outdoor photos, direct sunlight

Outdoor photos, in the shade

Original eBay photos

machineguts
      Participant

Updated with the link to his original eBay auction. 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300559168013#ht_1247wt_922

I have also added outdoor photos of him, both in direct sunlight and in the shade.

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

*grabby hands* If I wasn’t trying to cull a lot of the curlies from my collection, I’d be interested in him. It’s a lovely color, I just am not the hugest fan of the sculpt.

Still, I am considering it… >_<

yolanda
          Participant

Thank you sooooooo much Machineguts ! The Neon Tiger curlie is sooooo much prettier in person and i must say is my most favorite of all the Ebayed curlies. The color is so much richer in person. AND thanxs for the gift you sent me i was so not expecting something that grand !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.