fbpx

Need to talk to…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Need to talk to…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I’m trying to get a hold of some forum members. Kyrin and Watergazer. If anyone has a way that I could contact them (email, snail mail), please let me know. If you’d feel more comfortable with giving them my email address so they could contact me, that’d be fine too, just let me know.

It’s not urgent, but I’d really like to get in contact with both of them.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Syn
      Participant

Go to Community at the top of the page, Forum User List, find the name in the alphabetical list, and then click on the “Send This User a Message.”

Stephanie
        Participant

Go to Community at the top of the page, Forum User List, find the name in the alphabetical list, and then click on the “Send This User a Message.”

Yup, I’ve been trying that for a while now. Neither of them have replied, so I’m looking for another way to contact them. ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
          Participant

Kyrin made a brief appearance a while back in the new forum, but Watergazer’s been gone for quite some time now. You might get a better chance to reach her via LiveJournal – she used to be there under Watergazerwolf.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
            Participant

Kyrin made a brief appearance a while back in the new forum, but Watergazer’s been gone for quite some time now. You might get a better chance to reach her via LiveJournal – she used to be there under Watergazerwolf.

Thanks for the tip! Though I can’t seem to find a LJ with that name attached.

HMM. I’d like to contact her because I want to send her a present! The repainted scratcher commission that she did years ago. The person she originally did it for sold it on ebay and I purchased it a few years back. I got the impression after telling her I’d acquired the dragon that this scratcher meant a lot to her. I’ve always felt like this dragon was just ‘on loan’ to my collection. I want to give him to her and send him back home. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I would suggest deviant art, but the last time Watergazer updated there was May 2010. She does have an ebay account though.

Stephanie
                Participant

I would suggest deviant art, but the last time Watergazer updated there was May 2010. She does have an ebay account though.

Thank you! I did find her DA account and sent her a message. I think I’ll wait a few days to see if any of my messages get to her before I try to reach her through ebay. I don’t want to annoy her! :8)

Skylover
                  Participant

I have a link to Watergazer’s livejournal. She changed her name which is why it’s difficult to find. I don’t want to go into details, but due to its content, I shouldn’t post it. I’ll PM you with it.

Also, my friend had success in reaching Kyrin through Facebook, so you could try there.

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Are folks having trouble getting in touch with Kyrin? Does she still have a lot of repairs to do? (You may PM me)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Aha! Thanks, Skylover.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Carolyn
                        Participant

I hope you find them .

Stephanie
                          Participant

I’ve gotten in touch with both of them, thank you everyone for your help!

The scratcher will soon be winging his way back home! :party:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.