fbpx

Need to borrow an emperor box, please help!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Need to borrow an emperor box, please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’ve agreed to purchase an emperor dragon recently, but the seller doesn’t have his original box or formed lining to ship him in. I’d hate to see him arrive smashed like my poor peacock emp did ๐Ÿ™ so I wanted to ask if anyone would be willing to let me borrow their box for shipping purposes. If you wanted to keep the box pristine you could put it inside of another box for mailing. I’d be happy to pay for shipping it from/back to you, and include a pretty mineral specimen or some jewelry I’ve made, something for your trouble! Please let me know if you can help, thanks so much!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Leigha
        Participant

South Dakota..

-.-

I know what emp you’re referring to…

grr… ๐Ÿ™„

Zelda
          Participant

Eeep, she mentioned that there was another person who was interested, but I didn’t know it was you ๐Ÿ™

Lokie
            Participant

I don’t have a box, but I sure hope you get one!

Have you ask drgnlvr, Zelda?

If it’s what I think it is, congrats! I saw it, but even at that steal, my pockets were completely empty. I’m glad it’s going to a forum member.

Leigha
              Participant

did she also mention that she told me that she would sell the dragon to me if it didn’t sell locally by the end of the craigslist listing? I also offered to send her an emperor box, and she told me she hadn’t heard that they had specific boxes that fit the dragons before.

total sour grapes here, sorry

glad a forum member’s getting it though, good luck.

Zelda
                Participant

Thanks for the suggestion Lokie, I’ll PM them!

Again Leigha I’m sorry, I can understand how you feel. The lady did tell me someone else who had also offered to send a box was interested, but I was the first person to call her about it, so she said that’s what seemed fair to her. ๐Ÿ™

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Leigha, I’m sorry you’re having Craigslist troubles again. Was this all verbal, your understanding between this seller?

Leigha
                    Participant

yep, talked to her on the phone.

It’s okay. If you were first to call, then you should have first dibs.

Good Luck, I hope he arrives safe and sound ๐Ÿ™‚

Zelda
                      Participant

Thanks for your good wishes Leigha. I’ve had troubles with Craigslist myself, so I can sympathise.

I’m still looking for someone to lend me a box though! Please? *bats eyes* hehe.

Skylover
                        Participant

Zelda, I can lend you one of mine. It might take a couple days to ship it out though. I never know how late I’ll be at work.

Bob

I have loaned mine out too as long as I get it back.
                            Let us know what works best for you
                            What color is this Emperor??

Zelda
                            Participant

Thanks Dragon Master, but Skylover has leant me their box. I was very lucky and managed to find an old green emperor. I don’t want to jinx it before it arrives, and I feel bad because Leigha was in the running for it too, but I’m still excited!

Nicole
                              Participant

I saw that add too. He’s very pretty. Congrats and I hope everything goes smoothly

Bob

GOOD LUCK!!
                                  I’m sure everything will be fine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.