fbpx

Need Opinions

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Need Opinions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Help. Okay, I can’t decide on which set of jewelry to go with my wedding dress and tiara. Since some of you know me better than most of my RL friends…I’m asking for your opinions. I don’t want to ask family because I want them to be surprised and of course, I don’t want to ask hubby.

This is my dress:

It’s Alfred Angelo, in ivory with what they call “claret” as the accent color. I know the color looks slightly pinkish on my monitor but it really is a wine red. If you really want to see it on line (and maybe bigger):

http://www.alfredangeloca.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=63393ac1-cc62-4aab-8be8-ca5beef27f62&categoryID=26a40f9c-665a-4eab-ab51-15ace221eddc&pg=1&colorId1=

My tiara. Sorry about the crappy pic but it’s getting late:

Okay, now to the jewelry sets:

Jasmine
      Participant

dragonmedley
        Participant

Both Chinook and I find that #2 goes better. I like #1, but it doesn’t reflect the intricacy of the tiara.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Definitely #2, in my opinion. It goes better with the tiara. Although, without the tiara, I would probably have chosen #1.

bayoudragon
          Participant

Agreed, #2 also matches the clasp on the front of the dress better. Pretty dress, btw. πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
            Participant

:yes: :yes: :yes: Yup; I’m right in there with #2 :yes: :yes: :yes:

twindragonsmum :yes:

tdm

siberakh1
              Participant

While I personally like the first set on it’s own, with that dress, definitely #2. As stated before, it matches the design of the clasp and design work in the gown much more closely than #1. Very lovely choices all around. πŸ™‚

Laurie
                Participant

I like 1, I couldn’t see the dress and I’m not big on tiaras. but love 1. 2’s beautiful, but a bit much for me ( I think it’s the earrings). πŸ˜‰

Maria
                  Participant

That’s a really pretty dress, and I think jewelry set #2 definitely fits it better than the other set, though both are elegant.

I love the dress and #2 will look fabulous with it.Fit for a bride πŸ™‚

Rachel
                    Participant

I wish I could see #2…for some reason it’s not showing. And that dress…omgomgomg!!! It’s absolutely stunning. That being said, it’s got pretty intricate detail on it. I would recommend something that doesn’t compete too much with it. In face, I would recommend a simple pearl choker, or something similar. I absolutely love #1, though.

Jasmine
                      Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

In face, I would recommend a simple pearl choker, or something similar. I absolutely love #1, though.

Unfortunately, I really don’t like pearls…

Jasmine
                        Participant

Okay, looks like #2 by a landslide. πŸ˜€ Thanks for your help everyone!! I really do appreciate it. XD

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I know it’s late but I say #2 as well! That is a beautiful dress–you will post pics of your wedding or at least you in that dress! πŸ™‚

Maria
                            Participant

Yes, definitely post pics of the big event!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.