Need A Digital Pic Framed. Got It! THANKS!

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Need A Digital Pic Framed. Got It! THANKS!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

I have a digital pick of Xena, Paul’s dog, that I need framed. She was 13 years old and she died last week while Paul was out here deployed… he didnt even get to tell her goodbye. I need a place where I can send this pic I have of Xena and they can print it out, frame it, and mail it to the house so it can be there before he gets home next month. Does anyone know of such a place or how to go about it? When I Google it, all I get are results for a digital picture frame. 🙁

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Aw ski! I’m so sorry! I wish I could help, but I’m just not that computer/tech savvy… good luck!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Yes! May I recommend Americanframe.com? I have had nothing but good experiences with them. Their prices are very low for custom frames too (when I used to get custom size frames locally they cost me well over a hundred dollars even for small frames).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Nina
            Participant

You might try imagekind.com they are a site where you can upload your pictures then have them printed out and framed & I think you can have them ship anywhere.

Skigod377
              Participant

Thank you guys.

Nam, I found exactly what I was looking for at that site. Thank you!

Skigod377
                Participant

Thanks again!! Just what I was looking for:

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

*highfive*
                    I order all my frames through them; I do my own matting so I can cut down the expense there but with the amount of art I do, I’m sure I’ve spent well over a grand on their site in the last few years, and I’ve always been very happy.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Bob

What a beautiful doggie and thought!!

Skigod377
                      Participant

It arrived at the house yesterday… I had my mom take a pic (haha…a pic of the pic) and send it to me so I could see how it turned out. I think he will love it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.