fbpx

NaNoWriMo 2010

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion NaNoWriMo 2010

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Pegasi1978
      Participant

It’s almost that time again.

Whose gonna try to make the 50,000 words with me?

twindragonsmum
        Participant

I’ve wanted to try but i’m rather chicken and dither too much about what i should write about. Everyone seems to have taken all the good ideas and i can’t come up with a new twist to anything either.

twindragonsmum

tdm

Adaneth
          Participant

Good luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

i tried that two years ago before i started getting back into art. SOO much fun and such a great challenge.. I totally surprised myself and got about 35,000. Pure drivel, but it was pretty amazing how quick it goes. someday… when the kiddos are in school and i have more free time to do both my painting and writing i’ll give it a go again. good luck!!

Melody
            Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

It’s almost that time again.

Whose gonna try to make the 50,000 words with me?YAY not this little mammal

Hey, my mom did that last year…. I’m not a good writer so I won’t participate…. but hope you have fun!

I just need to tell her to finish her book. I have to say I really enjoyed her stuff so far…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Made my word count for the day — plus 30 words!

yay!!! keep it up!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I think it’s official. I’ve not written anything in a week. No way I can make it up with having to get ready for my son’s birthday party next weekend. It’s time to throw in the towel.

machineguts
                  Participant

I so wish I could participate! Just not enough time right now.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I think it’s official. I’ve not written anything in a week. No way I can make it up with having to get ready for my son’s birthday party next weekend. It’s time to throw in the towel.

noooo!!! keep going!!!! but… i know how stressful kids birthday parties are.. ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.