fbpx

Name suggestions

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Name suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    phantomess
    Participant

I also have to say that I really like the name Hoarder for that dragon.

I like it too! And actually, small creatures can be very good hoarders! Ever had a ferret? :bigsmile: (just for 1 example!)

I think if “hoarder” isn’t chosen for this dragon, it should be kept in mind for future dragon sculpts. There’s gotta be a dragon named hoarder. It’s so befitting of a dragon! A classic dragon characteristic is them having “hoards!”
      My husband and I call one of our cats a dragon because (well, cats remind us of dragons anyway) he hoards crackly stuff and paper to nest in! Lol.

Anyway, I could always name one of my personal pieces “hoarder” I guess, but all my dragons have more namey-names than that, if that makes sense. :p

To be honest, it doesn’t matter that much to me what the sculpts are called! I’ll still enjoy it the same amount on my shelf. But I do think hoarder is a very good name, and he does kinda look well positioned to guard his hoard.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

pipsxlch
      Participant

I think Siberakh said it perfectly.
        Filch, hahaha! Suits his expression.

dragonmedley
        Participant

And actually, small creatures can be very good hoarders! Ever had a ferret? :bigsmile:

Bwahahaha! So true!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Erika
          Participant

I like young warrior best. He looks just a little more fierce than the other dragons.

Prezaurian
            Participant

Perhaps it’s late to make a suggestion…but to throw in my two cents. How about ‘Archivist’? It’s a bit silly, but who says dragons only collect monetary treasure? 😉

Amstaff
              Participant

Was there a name which was decided upon finally ?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.