fbpx

Name of new color

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Name of new color

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think Mystic is a little too run of the mill – no offense, Quill. That would work for all Mel’s colors. I do like dragoness’s idea of topaz, and I’m sure we’d all learn and remember the name of tourmaline real fast if Mel decided to call HEP that.

None taken ๐Ÿ˜€

I was going to say that, too. I’m sure it would be common knowledge before long if she chose to call it ‘tourmaline’.

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

lol..I think it is because ppl are too lazy to say a word that is long, but it does sound good.

I do not think it sounds all that great either. Maybe Aquamarine or just Aqua

Haha! I suggested aquamarine back on page 1 of this thread! ๐Ÿ˜›

But I think littleironhorse has a point…its probably better to just keep calling it emerald peacock…

Arlla
    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

But I think littleironhorse has a point…its probably better to just keep calling it emerald peacock…

But I see it the other way – since there are already Emerald dragons and Peacock dragons, wouldn’t it just be confusing to have new EmeraldPeacock dragons too??

I vote for Aquamarine so far…

My fiance suggests “Viridian.” Might be a little too fancy, though…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
      Participant

Good point. Emerald Peacock should remain emarald peacock. If there have already been sales in that color. Hmmm…a dilemma.

Arlla wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

But I see it the other way – since there are already Emerald dragons and Peacock dragons, wouldn’t it just be confusing to have new EmeraldPeacock dragons too??…

That’s true too…hmmm…

Arlla wrote:

I vote for Aquamarine so far……

That’s my favorite too, if it were to get a new name.

Arlla wrote:

My fiance suggests “Viridian.” Might be a little too fancy, though…

That’s actually a really good name, but I think a lot of people might not know what it means…I had to look it up… ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
        Participant

Viridian is great! That’s my favorite so far. Shall we set up a poll?
          In other words, Mel, are you looking for opinions on the matter or are we discussing and arguing this among ourselves while the artist has already quietly decided?

Arlla
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Viridian is great! That’s my favorite so far. Shall we set up a poll?
            In other words, Mel, are you looking for opinions on the matter or are we discussing and arguing this among ourselves while the artist has already quietly decided?

LOL she’s probably got it completely under control. ^_^ but we ARE having fun!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.