Mystery package?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Mystery package?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I got a tracking number today for something getting sent to me USPS…I know who sent it though…I just don’t know what is in it. I am excited to say the least…It isn’t often I get an unannounced surprise. (It could be a card in a box, and still I’d be happy, as I don’t surprise easily… ๐Ÿ˜ณ )
    But, I will admit it may very well eat me alive by the time it arrives, but I will enjoy every second. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I’d like to include a pre-Thank You though. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

BTW, Bodine, the bulbs were quite well when they got here, and went into the ground immediately after arrival so they could enjoy the massive amounts of rain we will be most likely getting…If not massive, a good steady light rain would work for me too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hee hee… ๐Ÿ˜ณ I figured it out myself…But it’s freaking awesome! I believe the travlers are on their way here!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ *Uber excited* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Bob

the travelers??

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Oops! Sorry, yes that was from me. It is the traveling PYO kirin and griffin!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

I’m still excited! (I still wish I had been able to get on your commission list for a PYO Griffin before you started painting for WE though! ๐Ÿ™„ )

Jennifer
        Keymaster

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

I’m still excited! (I still wish I had been able to get on your commission list for a PYO Griffin before you started painting for WE though! ๐Ÿ™„ )

I don’t think that such a time ever existed! XD I started painting for them before PYO griffins were even being sold! XD

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

I don’t think that such a time ever existed! XD I started painting for them before PYO griffins were even being sold! XD
          ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’m retarded… ๐Ÿ™„ *still wants* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.