fbpx

My very first PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My very first PYO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I was so excited to get this little guy in the mail, all blank and waiting for me to bring him to life. I started painting him at about 7pm and the next thing I knew, it was 1am and it was nearly finished. I could hardly get to sleep I was so excited about how things were going. I finished him up this morning.Here he is!
    Photobucket

Here’s a link to the album of the detail shots.

I know I’m really proud of how he turned out, but if you have any constructive criticism on things I could try to get a better result on my next one I’d definitely appreciate it.

Hannah
    Participant

Gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors you chose! I did a dragon recently in similar colors, and they remind me of the night sky <3 I remember painting my first dragon was much the same as you described.. I started in the afternoon and before I knew it, it was 11pm! They are a lot of fun. Beautifully done, I can't wait to see you do more of these!!

(PS – Is that your man in the background with the GI Joe shirt? XD awesome!)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Actually, he’s my brother. I didn’t notice he was in the background until just now.

I have a keeper PYO that should be getting to me this Friday and I’m planning on using my leopard gecko and my cat as my inspiration for it’s colors and markings.

Stephanie
      Participant

Beautiful job!

Amy
        Participant

Wow, and this was your first try? It turned out beautiful! Great job!

Adaneth
          Participant

Great job for a first pyo! I like how you painted the horns. 🙂

Bodine
            Participant

I like the horns done that way too.I like the paint job,very nice and your first one.Coool :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kelly
              Participant

Great job on your first pyo! The colors are great and I like the details you put into the scales and horns. Watch out…they are adictive, lol. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.