My PYOs!!!! New Color Shift/Sparkle Lil Dragon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My PYOs!!!! New Color Shift/Sparkle Lil Dragon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

‘Starry Night’ Color Shift / Sparkle Paint (very hard to photograph) His color shift is a sapphire / amethyst.

‘Harvest Bandit’ for my Mom.

‘Tundra’ in honor of Tundra the best husky that ever lived πŸ™‚

‘Learning Curve’

‘Sunflower Harvest’

Your PYO’s are beautiful!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Beautiful! I particularly like the keepers. So bright and sunny :).

Michelle
        Participant

Oh my goodness, I’m absolutely in LOVE with Starry Night! I’m so enamored with that sparkle paint paired with the color shift. Just stunning! Want want want want WANT!! πŸ˜€ Well done! They are all beauties.

Blight
          Participant

Great job!

Adaneth
            Participant

They’re all beautiful–great work! I really like ‘Starry Night’ in particular. Thanks for sharing photos! πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
              Participant

That lil dragon is awesome!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Misty
                Participant

Nice job! Your little guy turned out very cute :bigsmile:

Riversgrace
                  Participant

Thanks guys!!! πŸ™‚ I’ve done a Keeper too in color shift but she is waiting for special eyes πŸ™‚ I plan on doing a keeper in the starry night color too! If anyone wants one feel free to PM me πŸ™‚

Carolyn
                    Participant

How about a winged wolf like that ? It’s winged wolves that I love . I’m getting some of them . Blank ones are coming my way soon .

Riversgrace
                      Participant

I would like to point out that I was in no way intending on copying P.S.’s color of Starry Night as I just noticed the Fledgie up on ebay. I’m sorry if I have offended anyone at Windstone for naming my lil PYO dragon this. If y’all require I change it I will be more than happy to, I will just need a new felt pad. I’m very sorry.

Hannah
                        Participant

I highly doubt that will be a problem Riversgrace πŸ™‚ I am SURE I’ve named some of my schemes the same/very close to test paint schemes at some point or another – I think it’s pretty unavoidable! Also your guy looks way different than PS’s Starry Night so I’m fairly certain you’re in the clear here <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
                          Participant

Don’t worry – it looks like your Starry Night dragon was posted a couple of hours before the first Windstone “Starry Night” piece hit ebay. Must have been great minds thinking alike! πŸ™‚

dragonshoard
                            Participant

Actually, there was a “Starry Night” sitting Spectral on ebay last November. It is different than the current “Starry Night” pieces (silver claws for one thing).

Riversgrace
                              Participant

No one from Windstone has said anything so I don’t think I broke any rules. I did know about the spectral, but I had forgotten what it was called. When I posted the initial apology I had looked it up. lol It was easy to find after that one quest that had all of us using the search engine! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.