fbpx

My PYO's, Added New Keeper 8/16

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My PYO's, Added New Keeper 8/16

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Hi,
      I just thought that since I finally finished my 1st PYO Keeper(I bought them almost a year ago!) I would post some pictures of my PYOs. I haven’t painted many, as I never seem to have much time, but I do have fun. So here they are, with the exception of my pyo piece for the current swap.

Amethyst Keeper-my 2nd keeper, and first attempt at doing any sort of antiqueing ona piece. Couldn’t think of a better name for him/her. But I love how it came out. I love my pieces shiny, so he’s got lots of interference on him that doesn’t show well in pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Opal Keeper-This guy is really pretty but subtle in person. Needless to say, I could not get a very good photo of him to show the colors. So he looks mostly white in the pictures, but in real life he’s covered with lots of blues, pinks, lavenders, and greens, all pastel, and covered witha pearlescent white to soften it, and lots of interference paint. I wanted him/her to look like an opal, and be different colors when you turn him. It looks pretty good in person, although I got a lot of “easter egg” comments in the early stages of painting, He’s holding a real opal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nightmare Unicorn-Painted to look like a “nightmare” from D&D, the unicorn turned out pretty good, although I’m not completely happy with her. (Especially since I used gloss clear coat when I meant to use matte!) Still, she’s very pretty with a “flame” colored mane. Also not happy with the red gems, but tey’ll do, I guess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Earlier Pieces

Fischer’s Lovebird Griffin-my 1st pyo swap piece. I think Winstone Collector has him. He based off a fischer’s lovebird.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lavender Dragon-My second PYO dragon

Photobucket

Silver Dragon-my 1st pyo dragon

Photobucket

Keeper of the Fledgings

Hannah
      Participant

Awesome, Azurielle! I REALLY like the Amethyst Keeper – you chose some really beautiful colors, they compliment each other perfectly!

I also really love the Opal Keeper – it’s subtle but I can definitely see the light colors, especially on the wings – it looks awesome in pictures, and I bet it looks way cooler in person! Nice job ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

dragonmedley
        Participant

The lavender dragon is my fave!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Diana L
          Participant

My favorite is the Amethyst Keeper with all those marvelous colors together…sigh

machineguts
            Participant

They are all spectacular, but my absolute favorite is Opal! You did an amazing job on those wings, and the colors are so peaceful and soft!

Adaneth
              Participant

Love that amethyst Keeper–reminds me of spring lilacs. And the nightmare unicorn is beautiful too! I’m sure Opal looks just delightful in person–thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Wow! Loving your PYOs ๐Ÿ™‚ . I really love the opal dragon ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie
                  Participant

Beautiful! I love the wings, and the different shades of blue.

Azurielle
                    Participant

Here’s some pics of my newest PYO, the Mika Wolf. I painted it to look like my siamese cat mika, who is a much darker than normal siamese cat. It came out a little darker than I wanted, though. Want to redo her someday. My second wolf. ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a picture of my mika kitty

Photobucket

Also some pics of my 1st wolf, Celestial wolf that I did for the latest PYO swap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeper of the Fledgings

Kalandra
                      Participant

Wow… I love the details and blending on the wings!

Great Job!

Kalandra

Carolyn
                        Participant

Boy if you don’t want your unicorn I’ll take her ! She is beautiful . I love the red eyes .

Bodine
                          Participant

Very pretty.That Amethyst Keeper POPS!!Love it!Opal is a beauty.Very good work ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Adaneth
                            Participant

Love the wings on that wolf, and your cat is just lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly
                              Participant

Awesome job on all your pyo’s. :bigsmile:

Azurielle
                                Participant

Here’s my newest one, “Flamingdragon” which was my swap piece for Flamingdragon. He was supposed to look like flames rising out of a bed of embers. Not sure I really captured what I wanted, though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.