fbpx

My PYO Nightmare-Getting a Uni Nightmare to Pose for pic

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My PYO Nightmare-Getting a Uni Nightmare to Pose for pic

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† When you said Nightmare, I though you were describing a disaster! I like it! Very different. This and the Bongo by kirin are both very unique. I like seeing that.

skigod377 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† When you said Nightmare, I though you were describing a disaster! I like it! Very different. This and the Bongo by kirin are both very unique. I like seeing that.

I was thinking the same thing Ski. Nightmare. Oh and it reminds me of a Magic the Gathering card.

Ran into an ‘eye pop’ snag. Wrong equipment. ๐Ÿ™ Looking for another option or right equipment. In the meantime does she have too much yellow? I can’t make up my mind as to whether this is good or she still needs more red…..

Thanks!

I think she has enough yellow. Are you gonna do something on the back of the uni as well?

dragonessjade wrote:

I think she has enough yellow. Are you gonna do something on the back of the uni as well?

She has just an edge of “flame” on the bottom back where the legs meet the body and her left ear is yellow waiting on red.

Ettevy wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

She has just an edge of “flame” on the bottom back where the legs meet the body and her left ear is yellow waiting on red.
      Yeah, I saw the tip of the ear was yellow. Lately ppl haven’t been posting pics of the back. I like the 360 view. hehe

New pics page 1

Very nice. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.