fbpx

My own PYO's…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My own PYO's…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

My first PYO…Sylvester…

Yes, I have a bit more to go on the black match, but I will finish him tomorrow or tonight. πŸ˜€

LOL I just figured out how to post pics, bear with me, I know they are huge… πŸ™

I love Sylvester! They are both great! πŸ˜€

TY ddvm!!! I am so proud of these. My Gramma and I (Yes, the one who started my collection with the mother peacock dragon)used to paint ceramics together all the time. I wish she was here to see how far my collection has come in the last 8 years I have been without her…I love to paint and draw…I will have to take a pic of the Griffin portrait I drew of Melody’s griffin, its just a black and white, but I love it. Sorry to intrude on yoru copyright Mel, but I didn’t know at the tiem there were prints you had done existing… 😳

Arlla
    Participant

Black and white is awesome!! More people should do black and white griffs! πŸ˜€ Great job!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Maria
      Participant

I really like Sylvester, especially on his off side. The irregular spots are neat.

hee hee the first one looks a little like a milk-cow gryphon! ^_^

Skigod377
        Participant

I love sylvester!

Yes, I like Sylvester as well.

Here is the black match with feet finished…The feet look better than they photoed though. πŸ˜•

Lokie
          Participant

Both your PYO Gryphons look nice and I love the comparison shots of your PYO and the production Gryphon. They make a great pair.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.